Kolkata: Starting on February 3 this year is the fourth edition of the Behala Art Fest, a street art festival, in the southern part of Kolkata.
Kolkata: West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee on the Xmas eve joined the midnight mass and also formally inaugu ...
Kolkata: The Confederation of West Bengal Trade Associations (CWBTA) - eastern India’s largest trade association and apex trade body representing 70 different trade associations ...
Kolkata: Pronam - a joint initiative of Kolkata Police and The Bengal for the elderly - organized a cultural and cyber fraud awareness programme at the Body Guard Lines Auditorium rece ...
Kolkata: Deputy Minister of Tourism, Arts and Culture, YB Datuk Seri Dr. Santhara J.P. invited Indians to visit Malaysia and said it is one of the best countries to visit in the ...
Dubai: Tomorrowland, one of the most iconic music festivals in the world, is set to open Terra Solis Dubai, a brand-new unique desert destination.
Supriyo Hazra takes you on a merry-go-round of some of Sri Lanka's luxury properties spanning across its iconic beaches, hills, rocks, tea plantations and plains
- Behala Art Fest: Do not miss this street art festival if you are in Kolkata for the weekend
- Kolkata: West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee inaugurates special exhibition at The Cathedral Of The Most Holy Rosary
- CWBTA Trade Excellence Award flagged off in Kolkata
- Kolkata Police Commissioner meets senior citizens of Pronam; urges spread of awareness to combat rising cases of cyber fraud
- Malaysia is one of the best places for Indians to visit in the post COVID-19 situation: Deputy Tourism Minister
Singapore/NITN: Scoot, the low-cost subsidiary of Singapore Airlines (SIA), announced that it will steadily resume flights to and from China buoyed by further relaxation of border restrictions imposed during the pandemic.
Indian carrier IndiGo has announced exclusive flights between Bengaluru to Kolhapur, and connecting flights via Bengaluru from Coimbatore to Kolhapur, effective Jan 13, 2023.
Qantas, the national airline of Australia, created history on Sep 14 when QF 67 took off from Sydney’s Kingsford International Airport to touch Bengaluru, the southern Indian city famously known as ‘The Silicon Valley of The East’, completing the non-stop flight in less than twelve hours.