17 Dec 2014, 06:34 pm
The camera has a built-in Wi-Fi feature that lets you connect to your smartphone to transfer videos and photos. Just download the Genius Life-Shot App to your Android or iOS smartphone and you’re ready to go. Featuring an 8MP Sony sensor, the Life-Shot FHD 300 lets you take richer and vibrant images. The camera comes with a bike mount, tripod mount, clip strap, USB charging cable and IPX8 certification waterproof case
Commenting on the launch, Gaurav Mathur, Country Head India, Genius, said, “At Genius, it is our constant endeavor to make the everyday lives of our customers easy, through cutting edge R&D in technology and product design. The all new Life-Shot FHD300 from Genius, is a truly versatile and easy to use smart camera, that lets you capture moments you love, on the go, while seamlessly sharing with your Smartphone, through its in-built Wi-Fi feature. Attachable and portable, this stunning camera is available for both iOS and Android devices and is a great every day companion.”
Priced at Rs.13, 000 (MSRP), the Life-Shot FHD300 is available at over 10,000 plus retail outlets of all formats.
- Vee Technologies’ Venkat Umakanth is the SMB CTO of the year
- Vee Technologies appoints Bhupendra Joshi as CHRO
- HireMee announces Employability Test for graduates for edge in job market
- Muskaan hosts puppet show and interactive session with Mumbai-based puppeteer
- HireMee named 'Most Promising Assessment Service Provider'
- Kolkata witnesses evening of introspection as Prabha Khaitan Foundation unveils Baidyanath headman's book on karma
- Charge EV industry growth with fresh tech talent: Chocko Valliappa
- Sona College faculty tops technology learning program by IITs, IISc
- Nirmala Sitharaman deserves compliments for prioritising higher education and skilling in Budget 2023-24: Sona Group of Education Institutions Vice Chairman
- Behala Art Fest: Do not miss this street art festival if you are in Kolkata for the weekend
New Delhi: Airlines major Air India launched its first-ever non-stop flight to London Gatwick, from Amritsar on Monday.
Singapore/NITN: Scoot, the low-cost subsidiary of Singapore Airlines (SIA), announced that it will steadily resume flights to and from China buoyed by further relaxation of border restrictions imposed during the pandemic.
Indian carrier IndiGo has announced exclusive flights between Bengaluru to Kolhapur, and connecting flights via Bengaluru from Coimbatore to Kolhapur, effective Jan 13, 2023.