By Vivek Gupta, CapitalVia Global Research 19 Dec 2014, 06:14 pm
In overseas markets, Asian and US market surged after Federal Reserve Chairwoman Janet Yellen assured the markets after the conclusion of Fed's two-day monetary policy review that the US central bank would be patient about lifting interest rate in the world's biggest economy. In Russia, Russian President Vladimir Putin said that the ruble will stabilize amid current economic headwinds and external conditions — referring to sanctions imposed by the West were pushing Russia into reforms that would make the economy more efficient.
Movement of index in near term will on consistently remain on further reform initiatives to be taken in the ongoing winter session, on the hope that GST Bill would be tabled by the current government in the last week of the winter session.
Nifty December Future gave closing at 8233.00 with the weekly decline of 43.90 points.
In near term Nifty is likely to continue remain volatile as overall breadth of the market was mixed based and due to expiry of contracts having resistance around the levels of 8370 on the upside while having immediate support around the level of 8100.
(The writer is CMT – Director Research, CapitalVia Global Research Limited).
- Kolkata Litfest: A tete-a-tete with eminent translators of Hindi and Urdu literature
- Sona Group of Education Institutions suggests doubling of allocation for education
- ESOPDhan budget expectations on vested ESOPs of unlisted firms
- Muskaan Litfest for child authors in Delhi stirs up India's budding storytellers
- Chiefs of services gather in Delhi winter to release book on India's valiant soldiers at Prabha Khaitan Foundation event
- Stubbornness made Dr. Ambedkar who he is: Shashi Tharoor
- 'Probashir Pronaam' tugs at the cultural heartstrings of NRIs
- Kolkata: West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee inaugurates special exhibition at The Cathedral Of The Most Holy Rosary
- CWBTA Trade Excellence Award flagged off in Kolkata
- Salem's Sona Business Incubation Centre, IIT-Madras incubates BTech Mechatronics graduate's innovation
Indian carrier IndiGo has announced exclusive flights between Bengaluru to Kolhapur, and connecting flights via Bengaluru from Coimbatore to Kolhapur, effective Jan 13, 2023.
Qantas, the national airline of Australia, created history on Sep 14 when QF 67 took off from Sydney’s Kingsford International Airport to touch Bengaluru, the southern Indian city famously known as ‘The Silicon Valley of The East’, completing the non-stop flight in less than twelve hours.
Bengaluru: Hong Kong’s home airline will start twice-a-week direct flights from Bengaluru to Hong Kong and beyond from Oct. 11.