Kolkata: Social activist, environmentalist and dancer Arushi Nishank has recently opened up about how thousands of rural women in India picked up sui dhaga (needle and thread) to make reu ...
Salem: The 2020 Atal Ranking of Institutions on Innovation Achievement, ARIIA 2020 is out. Released this week by the Ministry of Human Resource Development and All India Council for Techn ...
Journalist-turned author Nilanjana S Roy was in conversation with Malika Varma of Ehsaas Women at a virtual session of An Author's Afternoon- organised by Prabha Khaitan Foundation an ...
Author Anant Vijay was the guest at the event 'Kitaab', which was organised by Prabha Khaitan Foundation late last month, where he spoke about his book 'Marxvad Ka Ardhsatya ...
Kolkata: Deaf and mute entrepreneur and engineer, Vaibhav Kothari, has said one seat in the Indian parliament should be reserved for a deaf person to represent their world.
What delighted me about Holiday Inn Amsterdam (RAI) was when I got off the metro at RAI station reaching there by a train from Schiphol Airport. I walked a few paces and there it was: Holiday Inn Amsterdam.
WHEN I checked in this April in Chicago's newest property for growing tourists, The Hoxton, it was about midnight. But unlike any five star hotel with an orderly lobby of relaxed or stressed out travellers walking in or out toting their suitcases, I encountered the ambiance of a city's popular night joint- it was teeming with young to middle aged good looking souls in a party mood.
- ‘Smart farming’ solutions for automated pest-control, plant watering and growth monitoring from college students
- Linc takes its annual inter-school spelling contest online, registrations open
- Author interview: Dr Siddharth Suhas Kulkarni on his book ‘Parenting: The Critical Thinking at Home’
- Book review: A book that guides parents to develop their children’s critical thinking
- Sign language should become one of India's scheduled languages: Entrepreneur Vaibhav Kothari
- HireMee announces online exam tool ProEx
- I connected Kathak with my concern for the environment: Arushi Nishank
- Environmentalist Arushi Nishank talks about how rural women making khadi masks to combat Covid-19
- Innovation takes deep root in non-metro colleges
- Institutions of the country in trouble, not seen even in Emergency: Author Nilanjana S Roy
Gurugram/NITN: India's private airline SpiceJet on Monday announced the launch of daily flight services connecting Darbhanga with key metros of Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru.
Kochi/NITN: India's private airline IndiGo commenced two weekly flights between India and Maldives under air bubble from Friday.
Kolkata/UNI/NITN: Air India, the Asian country's national airline, is actively considering reintroduction of its Kolkata-London-Kolkata direct flight soon after getting nod from the Aviation Ministry and Airport Authority of India (AAI) and clearance of other technicalities.