Birmingham, Dec 22 (NITN) 43 billion worth of fruit and vegetables wasted annually in India could be better conserved if the country had a sustainable cold chain of refrigerated warehousing ...
New Delhi, Dec 20 (NITN) The Indian real estate business is giving positive vibes as green buildings and eco-friendly homes are gaining momentum among non-resident Indians.
New Delhi, Dec 19 (NITN) Nifty Future began the week with the gap down opening and extended its steep decline due to uncertainties in global markets, specifically Russia's currency crisis an ...
New Delhi, Dec 18 (NITN): Soyer has launched a new 'Super' series of Hand Blender-the HB 111, which claims to prepare milkshakes, soups and purees quicker and easier.
New Delhi, Dec 17 (NITN) Genius, one of the worldâ€™s leading manufacturers of computer peripherals and smart phone accessories, has announced the launch of its new mini Wi-Fi camera â ...
What delighted me about Holiday Inn Amsterdam (RAI) was when I got off the metro at RAI station reaching there by a train from Schiphol Airport. I walked a few paces and there it was: Holiday Inn Amsterdam.
WHEN I checked in this April in Chicago's newest property for growing tourists, The Hoxton, it was about midnight. But unlike any five star hotel with an orderly lobby of relaxed or stressed out travellers walking in or out toting their suitcases, I encountered the ambiance of a city's popular night joint- it was teeming with young to middle aged good looking souls in a party mood.
- Marxists' weakness is they don't practise what they preach: Author Anant Vijay
- Vee Technologies among ‘Best Places to Work in Healthcare in 2020’
- Stress is a wasted emotion, unforgiveness destroys health: Lifestyle coach-author Luke Coutinho
- Sona College of Technology patents an easy way to test a fabric’s ability to stay dry
- Author interview: Milind Kapale on his book of poems ‘Sthit Bhavnapravah’
- Author interview: Dr Ashutosh Jain on his book ‘Punarbhava – A Hero Reborn’
- Book review: How to face and win over the economic downfall in the wake of the pandemic
- Author interview: Economic writer and journalist Anand Vardhan talks about his debut book
- Author interview: Distinguished Professor Francis Mulaa talks about his course book on engineering drawing
- Technical education sector appeals to PM for relief
New Delhi: Private carrier GoAir has repatriated 37,990 stranded Indians and clocked more than 200 international charter flights till date.
New Delhi/NITN: Private airlines major IndiGo on Monday announced it will lay off 10 per cent of its workforce.
New Delhi/NITN: Indian airline GoAir has clocked more than 100 international charter flights and repatriated 18,195 stranded Indians.