An anti-corruption party is headed for a stunning victory in the Delhi state elections in a huge setback for India's Prime Minister Narendra Modi. We are expecting that the reform process wi ...
New Delhi, Feb 10 (NITN) The Mercedes AMG Petronas Formula One Team has contracted its Europe-wide logistics services for Formula 1 to DB Schenker Logistics.
Tax â€“ We are expecting the exemption limit in the income tax slab to go up from the current level of 2.5 to 3 lakh, which directly leave more money in the hands of general public to g ...
New Delhi, Feb 3 (NITN): The Reserve Bank of India on Tuesday said it has decided to keep the policy Repo rate at 7.75 per cent.
Kolkata, Feb 3 (NITN): The Calcutta University Calcutta Stock Exchange Centre of Excellence in Financial Markets (CUCSE CEFM) is ready to roll out its 6-7 day certification course in financi ...
Dubai: Tomorrowland, one of the most iconic music festivals in the world, is set to open Terra Solis Dubai, a brand-new unique desert destination.
Supriyo Hazra takes you on a merry-go-round of some of Sri Lanka's luxury properties spanning across its iconic beaches, hills, rocks, tea plantations and plains
- Chiefs of services gather in Delhi winter to release book on India's valiant soldiers at Prabha Khaitan Foundation event
- Stubbornness made Dr. Ambedkar who he is: Shashi Tharoor
- 'Probashir Pronaam' tugs at the cultural heartstrings of NRIs
- Kolkata: West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee inaugurates special exhibition at The Cathedral Of The Most Holy Rosary
- CWBTA Trade Excellence Award flagged off in Kolkata
- Salem's Sona Business Incubation Centre, IIT-Madras incubates BTech Mechatronics graduate's innovation
- Vee Technologies starts mega recruitment drive for healthcare sector
- Sona FM 89.6 to give voice to a million citizens in 12 taluks in Salem, Yercaud
- Vee Technologies unveils Rs 200 Cr TN expansion plan
- Yatish Kumar’s passion for literature revs up Hindi literary scene in India
Indian carrier IndiGo has announced exclusive flights between Bengaluru to Kolhapur, and connecting flights via Bengaluru from Coimbatore to Kolhapur, effective Jan 13, 2023.
Qantas, the national airline of Australia, created history on Sep 14 when QF 67 took off from Sydney’s Kingsford International Airport to touch Bengaluru, the southern Indian city famously known as ‘The Silicon Valley of The East’, completing the non-stop flight in less than twelve hours.
Bengaluru: Hong Kong’s home airline will start twice-a-week direct flights from Bengaluru to Hong Kong and beyond from Oct. 11.