NITN | @notintownlive | 23 Mar 2020
Moscow/Xinhua/UNI: Russian authorities have said that it has registered 71 new cases of COVID-19 in the last 24 hours, bringing the country's total to 438, official data showed on Monday.
Every new case discovered in Moscow has been put under isolation, Russia's Federal Service for Supervision on Consumer Rights Protection and Human Well-Being said in a statement.
Every patient who had recently traveled to countries hit by the coronavirus in the last two weeks, and their close acquaintances in Russia have been traced and work is underway to place them under medical supervision, the statement said.
Out of the 438 infected, 17 have so far been discharged after recovering, including one in the last 24 hours, the statement said.
- Thailand's Phuket on lockdown until April 30 to curb COVID-19 spread: Reports
- Spain's health emergency chief tests positive for Coronavirus
- COVID-19: Bangladesh reports one more Coronavirus infection case in past 24 hours
- Bangladesh reports no COVID 19 case in 24 hours
- Thailand reports 109 new COVID-19 cases, one more fatality
- Total COVID-19 cases in India jump to 959 on fourth day of nationwide lockdown
- COVID-19 death toll in Indonesia hits 58
- Over 21,000 medical staff members leave Hubei as epidemic wanes
- India registers 12th COVID 19 death
- Maintain social distancing, stay at home to fight against COVID 19: PM Modi repeats while interacting with people of Varanasi
New Delhi/UNI: The Ministry of Civil Aviation (MoCA) is coordinating with state governments for the supply of medical equipment and related essential items needed for protection against and testing of COVID-19.
New Delhi/NITN: In-line with its commitment to provide support to the nation in the current scenario, IndiGo operated a relief flight from Delhi to Jodhpur on Mar 29, 2020.
New Delhi/NITN: Amid the nationwide lockdown called by the government to stop the spread of COVID-19, airline SpiceJet has offered to fly migrant workers from Delhi and Mumbai to the eastern state of Bihar, media reports said.