News
Travel
Bangladesh reports no COVID 19 case in 24 hours

NITN | @notintownlive | 28 Mar 2020, 10:37 am

Bangladesh reports no COVID 19 case in 24 hours

Dhaka/NITN: Bangladesh did not report any new COVID 19 case in the past 24 hours.

The government said four people have also recovered in the country during this period.

The Institute of Epidemiology, Disease Control and Research (IEDCR) Director Dr Meerjady Sabrina Flora made the announcement while addressing an online press briefing on Saturday, reported Dhaka Tribune.

Bangladesh also did not see further deaths from the coronavirus or Covid-19 in the last 24 hours, the IEDCR director was quoted as saying by Dhaka Tribune.

At present, the number of COVID 19 cases in the country remained at 48.

Bangladesh recorded the deaths of five COVID 19 infected people so far.

Air New Zealand to host one ...

Air New Zealand has announced plans to host a live inflight concert, ‘SYNTHONY in the Sky’, on Dec 4 aboard Flight NZ1331 from Auckland to Sydney.

Qatar Airways to commence o ...

Qatar Airways will move its New York operations to The New Terminal One at John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) in 2026. As part of the relocation, the airline plans to open a 15,000-square-foot lounge, its first dedicated facility in both New York City and the United States.

Air Canada flights remain g ...

All Air Canada planes remained grounded late Saturday despite the Canadian government intervening to end a strike called by cabin crew members that resulted in hundreds of flights being cancelled and triggered chaos, media reports said.