NITN | @notintownlive | 11 May 2020
Islamabad/NITN: Pakistan has ranked in the 19th position in the global coronavirus ranking, as per data released on Sunday.
"Pakistan ranked 19th in the global coronavirus ranking on Sunday after the nationwide tally of confirmed patients reached 30,428," reported The News International.
Pakistan’s position in the global ranking dropped from 24th to 22nd last Friday after the number of positive cases increased to 26,806 with addition of 1,791 new cases, reported the newspaper.
Pakistan has recorded 31003 COVID-19 cases, as per Pakistan media reports on Monday.
Pakistan has registered 673 deaths.
- World slowly starts travelling again: UN Tourism Organization
- Sarovar Hotels and Resorts implements touchless service and other protocols for post pandemic opening
- India records over 5000 COVID-19 cases on a single day, death toll now stands at 3029
- Zimbabwe's COVID-19 cases climb to 46
- Iran reports 2,294 new COVID-19 cases, 122,492 in total
- COVID-19 cases in Nepal cross 300 mark
- Bangladesh reports 21 COVID-19 deaths, 1602 new cases in last 24 hrs
- Slovenia becomes the first European country to call off COVID-19 pandemic
- Turkey launches “Healthy Tourism Certification” programme
- Pakistan ranks 19th in COVID-19 infected list
Abu Dhabi/NITN: Effective Jun 10, Etihad Airways will link 20 cities in Europe, Asia and Australia via Abu Dhabi.
Istanbul/Xinhua/UNI: Turkey's airline companies resumed their domestic operations on Monday with a limited number of flights after two months of closure over the COVID-19 pandemic.
Kolkata/NITN: Marriott International, as part of its initiative to encourage people to travel in the post-pandemic revival phase, has announced a limited time offer curated specially for their hotels across South Asia.