NITN | @notintownlive | 11 May 2020, 10:32 am
Islamabad/NITN: Pakistan has ranked in the 19th position in the global coronavirus ranking, as per data released on Sunday.
"Pakistan ranked 19th in the global coronavirus ranking on Sunday after the nationwide tally of confirmed patients reached 30,428," reported The News International.
Pakistan’s position in the global ranking dropped from 24th to 22nd last Friday after the number of positive cases increased to 26,806 with addition of 1,791 new cases, reported the newspaper.
Pakistan has recorded 31003 COVID-19 cases, as per Pakistan media reports on Monday.
Pakistan has registered 673 deaths.
- Rovaniemi to host FIA World Rally Championship in end February
- Himachal Pradesh: India's first indoor Ski Park to be developed at Kufri
- Jammu and Kashmir: Tourism department to provide free accommodation to stranded tourists
- Jammu and Kashmir: Ski lovers throng Gulmarg on year's first snowfall
- Hong Kong New Year Countdown celebration goes online
- Welcomhotel Shimla: Your window to the Himalayan splendor of Mashobra
- ITC Royal Bengal & ITC Sonar celebrate Yuletide with Vocal for Local Christmas Trees
- Desperately Seeking Santa show travels to Lapland for Christmas
- Discovery Channel is back with Season 2 of ‘Feelin Alive’ featuring Amol Parashar, Cyrus Sahukar
- J&K: Gulmarg hotels sold out as tourists return to Valley
Abu Dhabi, UAE: Etihad Airways, the national carrier for the UAE, is making it easier for students to travel between university and home or to discover new horizons and cultures, with the launch of its Global Student offer.
Gurugram/NITN: India's private airline SpiceJet on Monday announced the launch of daily flight services connecting Darbhanga with key metros of Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru.
Kochi/NITN: India's private airline IndiGo commenced two weekly flights between India and Maldives under air bubble from Friday.