NITN | @notintownlive | 18 May 2020
New Delhi/NITN: Over 5000 fresh COVID-19 cases were reported in India on Sunday as the total number of infected people in the country now stands at 96,169, as per data released by the Ministry of Health.
The country has added 5,242 new COVID-19 positive cases, marking the biggest single-day spike.
The death toll due to COVID-19 now stands at 3029.
There are 56316 active cases in the country at present.
So far, 36823 people have recovered from the highly infectious disease in India.
India entered the fourth phase of the extended lockdown from Monday.
The Indian government extended the lockdown on Sunday.
- Etihad Airways offering snood style facemasks to premium class passengers for comfort
- Enjoy the summer outdoors, boost local economy, Montréal urges its residents
- Pandemic containment measures should not dent travellers' confidence, says UNWTO Secretary General
- UNWTO visits Canary Islands to check steps for safe and responsible restart of tourism
- International Rhino Foundation awards emergency grant for tourism economy and rhinos in Southern Africa
- COVID-19: Tourists to be allowed to enter J&K UT from July 14, guidelines released
- World Travel and Tourism Council declares Jordan a safe destination
- UNWTO names Giorgio Armani and Gino Sorbillo Special Ambassadors for Tourism
- Turkey resumes tourism and international flights
- Sri Lanka Tourism opens for international tourists from Aug 1
New Delhi: Private carrier GoAir has repatriated 37,990 stranded Indians and clocked more than 200 international charter flights till date.
New Delhi/NITN: Private airlines major IndiGo on Monday announced it will lay off 10 per cent of its workforce.
New Delhi/NITN: Indian airline GoAir has clocked more than 100 international charter flights and repatriated 18,195 stranded Indians.