NITN | @notintownlive | 01 Sep 2020, 09:11 am
Kolkata/NITN: If you are still wondering if it is okay to go on a holiday in the new normal phase, how about checking out a staycation offer from Marriott International as a confidence building measure?
Marriott International, in a release, said it strongly believes that the health and safety of every guest as well as their staff is important and has in place enhanced hygiene & sanitization practices across all their hotels.
They are offering a choice of staycations at their hotels across India, which is valid until December 31 this year (booking period until October 30, 2020).
Guests may choose from a host of curated experiences within the hotel, according to a release issued by them.
Guest packages will be tailor made to fit in with the unique holiday need and preferences, the release said.
Some of the common features of the staycation packages include complimentary pick up and drop, room upgrade on check-in (subject to availability) and free stay for kids, etc.
Select hotels will also let you indulge in special evenings curated by their chefs or avail of in-room movie experiences, topped with snacks & beverages.
Marriott Bonvoy members will get to earn additional points during their stay, second night onwards.
In eastern India, the staycation offers are available at JW Marriott Kolkata, The Westin Kolkata Rajarhat, Courtyard by Marriott, Siliguri, and Fairfield by Marriott Kolkata.
Gaurav Singh, Multi-Property Vice President, East India & Bangladesh and General Manager JW Marriott Kolkata said, “The staycation deals are designed to offer our valued patrons a bespoke experience across our hotels in eastern India.''
- Cathay Pacific undertakes delivery of emergency medical supplies to India
- Award-winning film debuts on GoUSA TV on National Parks Adventure’s 5-yr anniversary
- Turkey to exempt restrictions for foreign tourists
- Seychelles to allow entry to vaccinated visitors from India, Pakistan and Bangladesh
- Spain to impose 10-day quarantine for arrivals from India
- Indonesia plans travel bubble in Bali, Batam and Bintan to bring back foreign tourists
- Canada bans passenger flights from India and Pakistan for 30 days
- Pashupathinath temple closed in Nepal amid surge in cases
- Turkey holds B2B events to keep global decision-makers in loop about its Safe Tourism program
- Turkey vaccinates tourism employees to make it safer for travellers
Abu Dhabi: From 12 May 2021, travellers flying from Abu Dhabi with Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, will be able to validate their Covid-19 travel documents before arriving at the airport. Guests can arrive at the airport with confidence and with peace of mind, knowing they have met all essential requirements before their flight.
Mumbai/NITN: Passengers on AirAsia India can now make free unlimited changes for all bookings and changes made till May 15, 2021, according to the airlines.
New Delhi: Russia's flagship airline Aeroflot on Friday resumed flights enrouted Moscow-New Delhi and New Delhi-Moscow under the air bubble agreement, officials said.