NITN | @notintownlive | 18 Oct 2020
GoUSA, an Over-the-top (OTT) platform by Brand USA, the destination marketing organization for the United States, is bringing all travel entertainments with no subscription, no fees and no logins.
There are 7 channels (including Great Outdoors, Road Trips, Food & Drink), 600+ videos which cover 400+ locations across all 50 states, five territories and the District of Columbia. Through the GoUSA TV app, users will be able to watch full episodes, films, and documentaries.
GoUSA TV is available on Smart TVs and mobile devices. Download it on the App Store or get it on Google Play (iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/gousa-tv/id1434602122 and Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fexy.gousatv).
One can watch a curated list of shows online via GoUSA TV YouTube.
Some of the shows and films available on GoUSA TV:
California Pop: Road trip across California to experience the quirky, undiscovered, pop culture landmarks of the USA’s road trip capital.
USA Through Food: A journey through the USA, through the diverse food scenes of six vibrant cities.
America’s Musical Journey: A cross-country adventure through the musical heritage of America.
Trails and Trailblazers: Derived from Go USA’s third documentary film, Into America’s Wild. The series follows an adventurous young pilot, Ariel Tweto, as she discovers new and unexpected places across the USA.
Americanos: Explore how Latinx culture brings American cities to life, through the stories of those who embrace their roots and shape the future.
Licensed selection of Atlas Obscura videos: From the World's Largest Egg in Chicago to a ghost town in Virginia City, Nevada that's still very much alive, this short-form video series features 15 new unique destinations across the USA.
Ask a Local: This series showcases amazing travel experiences across the United States through the voices and faces of US residents
About GoUSA TV
Because every place has a story. Imagine a channel that features a constant source of authentic, compelling, and entertaining travel stories from across the USA. GoUSA TV is the premier destination to discover all the possibilities the USA has to offer from the diverse perspectives of real people. Welcome to GoUSA TV.
- The Marketplace: An initiative to support non-travel businesses started by travel professionals
- Ankara's New Presidential Symphony Orchestra Concert Hall opens doors as world-class music venue
- WTTC appreciates Indian government’s support to travel and tourism industry in this pandemic crisis
- UNWTO and FAO sign MoU for developing tourism for rural development
- Heads of UNWTO and OECD press for coordinated action to restart tourism and save livelihoods
- GoUSA TV brings all travel entertainment with no subscription
- Brand USA and Airbnb Launch USA Country Collection of Online Experiences
- Uzbekistan to resume int'l tourism next month
- Mozambican tourism sector sees 3,000 employees back to work
- Pubs reopen in Kolkata, to stay open as per government mandated hours
Gurugram/NITN: India's private airline SpiceJet on Monday announced the launch of daily flight services connecting Darbhanga with key metros of Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru.
Kochi/NITN: India's private airline IndiGo commenced two weekly flights between India and Maldives under air bubble from Friday.
Kolkata/UNI/NITN: Air India, the Asian country's national airline, is actively considering reintroduction of its Kolkata-London-Kolkata direct flight soon after getting nod from the Aviation Ministry and Airport Authority of India (AAI) and clearance of other technicalities.