NITN | @notintownlive | 18 Oct 2020, 02:59 pm
GoUSA, an Over-the-top (OTT) platform by Brand USA, the destination marketing organization for the United States, is bringing all travel entertainments with no subscription, no fees and no logins.
There are 7 channels (including Great Outdoors, Road Trips, Food & Drink), 600+ videos which cover 400+ locations across all 50 states, five territories and the District of Columbia. Through the GoUSA TV app, users will be able to watch full episodes, films, and documentaries.
GoUSA TV is available on Smart TVs and mobile devices. Download it on the App Store or get it on Google Play (iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/gousa-tv/id1434602122 and Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fexy.gousatv).
One can watch a curated list of shows online via GoUSA TV YouTube.
Some of the shows and films available on GoUSA TV:
California Pop: Road trip across California to experience the quirky, undiscovered, pop culture landmarks of the USA’s road trip capital.
USA Through Food: A journey through the USA, through the diverse food scenes of six vibrant cities.
America’s Musical Journey: A cross-country adventure through the musical heritage of America.
Trails and Trailblazers: Derived from Go USA’s third documentary film, Into America’s Wild. The series follows an adventurous young pilot, Ariel Tweto, as she discovers new and unexpected places across the USA.
Americanos: Explore how Latinx culture brings American cities to life, through the stories of those who embrace their roots and shape the future.
Licensed selection of Atlas Obscura videos: From the World's Largest Egg in Chicago to a ghost town in Virginia City, Nevada that's still very much alive, this short-form video series features 15 new unique destinations across the USA.
Ask a Local: This series showcases amazing travel experiences across the United States through the voices and faces of US residents
About GoUSA TV
Because every place has a story. Imagine a channel that features a constant source of authentic, compelling, and entertaining travel stories from across the USA. GoUSA TV is the premier destination to discover all the possibilities the USA has to offer from the diverse perspectives of real people. Welcome to GoUSA TV.
- Jeff Bezos travels to space in his private rocket New Shepard
- The Singapore Tourism Board, in partnership with Voot Kids, presents “Chhota Bheem – Adventures in Singapore”
- Canadian Museum for Human Rights to open on July 27; for fully vaccinated visitors only
- Sonmarg in Kashmir closed for day picnickers for next two weekends to prevent COVID resurgence
- Global Tourism Plastics Initiative works to reduce use of plastics in tourism sector
- South Australia has started opening borders for interstate travel
- Industrialist Anand Mahindra picks unknown Himalayan pool on the travel bucket list
- Bengaluru city railway station first in country to get a tunnel aquarium
- Select European countries clear India’s Covishield, EU holds back
- Have you been to the Scotland of the East? Here is a list of things to see in Shillong
Colombo: SriLankan Airlines is all set to resume flights to the Russian capital Moscow after a break of six years.
Abu Dhabi/NITN: UAE's second flag carrier Etihad Airways has extended its ‘Verified To Fly’ travel document initiative, enabling travelers to validate their Covid-19 travel documents before arriving at the airport, to routes across its global network.
Mumbai: AirAsia India on Friday operated 9 flights with fully vaccinated crew including cabin crew and pilots, the airline said.