NITN | @notintownlive | 31 Oct 2020, 12:26 am
Kolkata: Did you know that now you can gift a lavish experience at the ITC Royal Bengal or the ITC Sonar in Kolkata to your near and dear ones with the ITC Hotels E Gift Card?
The e-gift card (subject to terms and conditions) includes an array of easy and instant redemption options across luxury stays, gourmet dining, rejuvenating spa experiences and more.
E Gift Cards, valid for one year, are flexible for the recipient, allowing them to choose what to buy - from stays, dining (including home delivery) and more, according to the hotel.
The card may be redeemed on stays (including F&B, internet and telephone services, when booked through direct channels such as ITC Hotels’ website and Guest Contact Centre).
It may also be redeemed on dining experiences at outlets (including alcoholic beverages), dining through home delivery and takeaway.
Or, the card may be used by a resident guest for revitalising spa therapies at Kaya Kalp and salon.
The E-Gift Cards can be sent via email instantly to the recipient and can be activated only with a PIN.
Recipient only needs the Card Number and the OTP generated on the registered mobile.
The denominations range from Rs 1000 to Rs 10,000.
Said Anil Chadha, COO, ITC Hotels, "Catering to the growing sentiment around weekend getaways and dining out this festive season, ITC Hotels has a special offer with the ITC Hotels E-Gift Card - an exclusive gateway to authentic experiences distinguished by our quintessential warmth of service. With a selection of easy and instant redemption options across luxury stays, gourmet dining, rejuvenating spa services and more, ensure an unforgettable gift of timeless experiences. These secure, ‘cardless & contact less’ digital E-gift cards come with a validity of one year that can be customized as per individual needs.”
On a separate note, ITC Hotels has also introduced a special Diwali hamper collection for gifting, in seven varieties, such as The Regal Assemblage, The Grand Curation, Signature Mithai Collection, etc.
- Hong Kong Lowers Vaccination Age to 12
- Mauritius will open for international travel on July 15
- Separate dedicated channel for passengers arriving at UK’s Heathrow Airport from Red List countries
- Netherlands allows flights from India, Italy ban continues
- Indigo adds Darbhanga to domestic network, flights to Kolkata and Hyderabad from July
- Go on a virtual tour of UNESCO World Heritage Site of Bhimbetka in Madhya Pradesh
- Have you seen these 8 popular aquariums of India?
- Phuket to welcome international travellers from low risk countries, India not on list yet
- UNWTO initiative ‘Best Tourism Villages’ to focus on those pursuing Sustainable Development Goals
- Spring arrives in Santa hometown, Finnish Lapland awaits a summer full of fun activities
Kolkata/NITN: Madhya Pradesh State Tourism Development Corporation (MPSTDC) has announced that it is opening its properties for the upcoming monsoon season.
Abu Dhabi: From 12 May 2021, travellers flying from Abu Dhabi with Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, will be able to validate their Covid-19 travel documents before arriving at the airport. Guests can arrive at the airport with confidence and with peace of mind, knowing they have met all essential requirements before their flight.
Mumbai/NITN: Passengers on AirAsia India can now make free unlimited changes for all bookings and changes made till May 15, 2021, according to the airlines.