NITN | @notintownlive | 31 Oct 2020
Kolkata: Did you know that now you can gift a lavish experience at the ITC Royal Bengal or the ITC Sonar in Kolkata to your near and dear ones with the ITC Hotels E Gift Card?
The e-gift card (subject to terms and conditions) includes an array of easy and instant redemption options across luxury stays, gourmet dining, rejuvenating spa experiences and more.
E Gift Cards, valid for one year, are flexible for the recipient, allowing them to choose what to buy - from stays, dining (including home delivery) and more, according to the hotel.
The card may be redeemed on stays (including F&B, internet and telephone services, when booked through direct channels such as ITC Hotels’ website and Guest Contact Centre).
It may also be redeemed on dining experiences at outlets (including alcoholic beverages), dining through home delivery and takeaway.
Or, the card may be used by a resident guest for revitalising spa therapies at Kaya Kalp and salon.
The E-Gift Cards can be sent via email instantly to the recipient and can be activated only with a PIN.
Recipient only needs the Card Number and the OTP generated on the registered mobile.
The denominations range from Rs 1000 to Rs 10,000.
Said Anil Chadha, COO, ITC Hotels, "Catering to the growing sentiment around weekend getaways and dining out this festive season, ITC Hotels has a special offer with the ITC Hotels E-Gift Card - an exclusive gateway to authentic experiences distinguished by our quintessential warmth of service. With a selection of easy and instant redemption options across luxury stays, gourmet dining, rejuvenating spa services and more, ensure an unforgettable gift of timeless experiences. These secure, ‘cardless & contact less’ digital E-gift cards come with a validity of one year that can be customized as per individual needs.”
On a separate note, ITC Hotels has also introduced a special Diwali hamper collection for gifting, in seven varieties, such as The Regal Assemblage, The Grand Curation, Signature Mithai Collection, etc.
- Head to JW Marriott Kolkata if you are looking for an enjoyable BBQ Evening this winter
- Taj brand owner IHCL and Ambuja Neotia Group add three more hotels to their partnership
- Free transatlantic COVID-19 testing trial launched by American Airlines, British Airways and oneworld
- Turkey registers 11.9 million tourist arrivals between Jan-Sept 2020 despite Covid
- Chicago to host US premiere of Immersive Van Gogh in a new venue dedicated to immersive art
- Hospitality Challenge: Ideas to help tourism recover in the new normal
- The Lords and Barons enriches Park Street’s breakfast scene
- Help communities in need and feed wanderlust through volunteer tourism, says Travel4Change
- Uttar Pradesh aims to turn Ayodhya into smart, eco-friendly solar city to woo visitors
- Let your loved ones enjoy a lavish experience with E Gift Cards from ITC Hotels
Gurugram/NITN: India's private airline SpiceJet on Monday announced the launch of daily flight services connecting Darbhanga with key metros of Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru.
Kochi/NITN: India's private airline IndiGo commenced two weekly flights between India and Maldives under air bubble from Friday.
Kolkata/UNI/NITN: Air India, the Asian country's national airline, is actively considering reintroduction of its Kolkata-London-Kolkata direct flight soon after getting nod from the Aviation Ministry and Airport Authority of India (AAI) and clearance of other technicalities.