NITN | @notintownlive | 25 Jan 2021, 04:10 am
Srinagar: The Jammu and Kashmir Tourism Department is all set to participate in the Virtual Bharat Parv-2021 being organised from 26 to 31 January 2021 by the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India, in conjunction with the Republic Day celebrations.
The virtual events will showcase India’s rich cultural heritage, cuisine, handicrafts and cultural performances besides tourism destinations and products.
As the world including India continues to fight the outbreak of corona virus, this year, Bharat Parv is accordingly being organized on the virtual platform.
The Ministry of Tourism has created Bharat Parv environment in 3D rendering for virtual view so that the user shall be able to navigate in the Parv area depicting the Ramparts of the Red Fort area.
The virtual Parv will include State/UT Theme Stalls incorporating various tourism related products, brochures, destination videos along with additional attractions and achievements of States and UTs.
It will also host Food Court Stalls, Handicraft and Handloom Stalls. The food stall window will incorporate various regional cuisines demonstration videos, cuisine recipes with their brochures and pictorial depictions.
The Handicrafts, Handlooms & TRIFED stalls will incorporate various regional Handicrafts and Handloom products of states, UTs demonstration videos, brochures and pictorial depictions. Similarly Cultural Performances will be in a exclusive virtual theatre along with other attractions.
- Saudi Tourism Authority launches ‘Journeys in Arabia’, wooes Indian tourists
- Turkey received 15.9 million tourists in 2020 despite pandemic
- Austria: Finding romance in Vienna
- Jammu and Kashmir: Night flights at Srinagar Airport likely from next month
- Jammu and Kashmir: Sonamarg to be thrown open on Feb 24
- UNWTO trains Caribbean travel industry to effectively use statistics to restart tourism
- Take a cycle safari through Manas National Park
- Israel to allow 2,000 air travelers to enter every day
- Jammu and Kashmir: Tourism Deptt hosts cultural evening at Bahu Gandola station
- UNWTO General Assembly to meet in Morocco this year
New Delhi: Russia's flagship airline Aeroflot on Friday resumed flights enrouted Moscow-New Delhi and New Delhi-Moscow under the air bubble agreement, officials said.
Phnom Penh/New Delhi:India and Cambodia will soon be connected by a direct flight, media reports said.
Abu Dhabi, UAE: Etihad Airways, the national carrier for the UAE, is making it easier for students to travel between university and home or to discover new horizons and cultures, with the launch of its Global Student offer.