Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir is once again witnessing a rise in the number of tourists visiting the UT, making people in the Valley, who are associated with the tourism business, happy, ...
Srinagar/NITN: Srinagar, summer capital of the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir, has been inscribed on UNESCO’s Creative Cities Network list under the ‘crafts and folk ...
Srinagar: SpiceJet on Saturday became the second airline to announce night flight from Srinagar beginning March28.
Srinagar: The Jammu and Kashmir Tourism Department is all set to participate in the Virtual Bharat Parv-2021 being organised from 26 to 31 January 2021 by the Ministry of Tourism, Gove ...
Srinagar: In order to provide a platform to the budding artists, the Department of Tourism Kashmir ...
Dubai: Tomorrowland, one of the most iconic music festivals in the world, is set to open Terra Solis Dubai, a brand-new unique desert destination.
Supriyo Hazra takes you on a merry-go-round of some of Sri Lanka's luxury properties spanning across its iconic beaches, hills, rocks, tea plantations and plains
- Tourism business once again booms in Jammu and Kashmir following rise in number of tourists
- India’s Srinagar now part of UNESCO Creative Cities Network
- Jammu and Kashmir: Night flights at Srinagar Airport likely from March 28
- Jammu and Kashmir Tourism to participate in first ever Virtual Bharat Parv-2021 celebrations from Jan 26-31
- Jammu and Kashmir: Tourism Deptt's 4-day snow sculpting competition begins at Gulmarg
Qantas, the national airline of Australia, created history on Sep 14 when QF 67 took off from Sydney’s Kingsford International Airport to touch Bengaluru, the southern Indian city famously known as ‘The Silicon Valley of The East’, completing the non-stop flight in less than twelve hours.
Bengaluru: Hong Kong’s home airline will start twice-a-week direct flights from Bengaluru to Hong Kong and beyond from Oct. 11.
New Delhi: Indian Hospitality enterprise OYO on Monday announced reduced prices on stays with tariffs which now begin at Rs 399 for the period between Aug. 8 and Aug. 21.