NITN | @notintownlive | 12 Feb 2021, 02:50 am
Srinagar: Directorate of Tourism, Jammu in collaboration with Jammu and Kashmir Cable Car Corporation, organized a Weekend Musical Cultural Evening at Bahu Gandola Station to attract tourists to Jammu and its adjoining areas.
The event is the sequel of Lohri Festival organized in the sprawling lawns of Cable Car Station.
The event was inaugurated by Joint Director Tourism, Jammu, Neelam Khajuria, in presence of Dy. Director Tourism, Publicity, Jammu, Anil Kumar Chandail.
The event started with a traditional lamp lighting ceremony followed by Cultural Performances by local Artists of Cultural Academy and other artists.
- Saudi Tourism Authority launches ‘Journeys in Arabia’, wooes Indian tourists
- Turkey received 15.9 million tourists in 2020 despite pandemic
- Austria: Finding romance in Vienna
- Jammu and Kashmir: Night flights at Srinagar Airport likely from next month
- Jammu and Kashmir: Sonamarg to be thrown open on Feb 24
- UNWTO trains Caribbean travel industry to effectively use statistics to restart tourism
- Take a cycle safari through Manas National Park
- Israel to allow 2,000 air travelers to enter every day
- Jammu and Kashmir: Tourism Deptt hosts cultural evening at Bahu Gandola station
- UNWTO General Assembly to meet in Morocco this year
New Delhi: Russia's flagship airline Aeroflot on Friday resumed flights enrouted Moscow-New Delhi and New Delhi-Moscow under the air bubble agreement, officials said.
Phnom Penh/New Delhi:India and Cambodia will soon be connected by a direct flight, media reports said.
Abu Dhabi, UAE: Etihad Airways, the national carrier for the UAE, is making it easier for students to travel between university and home or to discover new horizons and cultures, with the launch of its Global Student offer.