Melia Hotels International, a Spanish hotel chain, conducted a roadshow in the eastern Indian city of Kolkata on Tuesday, a destination that the hotel brand considers to be 'import ...
San Francisco: The San Francisco Travel Association, which is the official destination marketing organization for the City and County of San Francisco, has launched its largest-ever gl ...
Visa processing for those eager to travel abroad on a holiday is one of the key hurdles. But did you know that there are several countries in Asia which are offering tourist visas on a ...
Pahalgam: As many as seven lakh tourists visited the Pahalgam region of Jammu and Kashmir this year, media reports said on Monday.
Guwahati/IBNS: After shutting its doors to international tourists for two and a half years owing to the C ...
It was an emerald green waterway that my eyes were feasting on from the 15th floor suite of this hotel.
Dubai: Tomorrowland, one of the most iconic music festivals in the world, is set to open Terra Solis Dubai, a brand-new unique desert destination.
- Indian market remains one of the fastest growing for us, says Melia Hotels International at Kolkata roadshow
- San Francisco Travel Association launches $6 million tourism promotion campaign
- 10 Asian countries Indian passport holders can travel to with Visa on Arrival
- Jammu and Kashmir: Seven lakh tourists visit Pahalgam
- Bhutan reopens borders to international tourists after 2 years, Indian visitors to pay Rs. 1,200 per day fee
Colombo/UNI: SriLankan Airlines and Emirates have entered into a reciprocal interline agreement aimed at bolstering connectivity for travelers.
Kuala Lumpur/NITN: Malaysia Airlines is offering introductory fares on their three new services between Kuala Lumpur and the Indian cities of Amritsar, Thiruvananthapuram and Ahmedabad.
New Delhi: United Airlines has announced an increase in service between New Delhi and New York/Newark, with a doubling of flights from once to twice daily during the winter season 2023/24.