NITN | @notintownlive | 11 Oct 2021, 06:03 am
Ahmedabad/NITN: Gujarat Tourism has announced the dates of its famous Rann Utsav held in the Rann of Kutch, a festival which showcases a mosaic of art, craft, cuisine and special tours to explore the region.
The latest edition of the Rann Utsav begins on November 1 this year and is scheduled to run till February 20, 2022.
The main venue of the festival, including the tent city, is located about 85km away from Bhuj, the nearest airport, road and rail hub.
Image credit: Image by Ali Tinwala from Pixabay
However, note that since the area is near the India-Pakistan border, some of the tourist destinations such as the White Rann and Kalo Dungar fall under notified areas and require permits to visit them.
Indian nationals can apply for permits online here
Details about the festival are available on https://www.rannutsav.net/.
- Fully vaccinated Indian travellers are booking for Dubai, Maldives and Europe: SOTC Travel
- Rann Utsav of Gujarat begins on November 1 this year
- No quarantine in Turkey for Covishield-Sputnik vaccinated Indians, to extend same for Covaxin after WHO nod
- Chicago again wins USA's Best Big City award by readers of Conde Nast Traveler
- India relaxes tourist visa norms in phases starting October 15
- Pune airport to remain closed to air traffic in October
- Australia won't welcome international tourists until 2022: PM Morrison
- Australia reveals plan to resume international travel, ease border restrictions
- ‘Time to rethink, transform, and safely restart tourism’, says UN chief
- Famous waxwork museum Madame Tussauds Dubai opening in October
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates: Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, is giving all of its guests travelling into or via Abu Dhabi a complimentary ticket to Expo 2020 Dubai, the biggest cultural gathering in the world.
New Delhi/NITN Air Canada resumed its flights to India after four months, the airline said in a tweet.
New Delhi/NITN: Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, has announced the commencement of its ten-day sale in India for travel to Abu Dhabi, following the UAE government’s recent announcement to remove the quarantine requirement for all vaccinated travellers arriving from abroad.