NITN | @notintownlive | 24 May 2022, 01:47 am
Spain Travel Rules
Madrid: In a move to ease travelling, Spain has allowed unvaccinated visitors who show their negative PCR or antigen test results from the UK to enter the southwestern European country, according to media reports.
Further, the Spanish government informed that non-jabbed travellers residing outside E.U can also enter Spain from Saturday, according to media reports.
Entirely inoculated travellers will still have to show proof of their vaccination, according to media reports.
The UK had done away with the last of its travel restrictions including a test for travellers who cannot be tagged as vaccinated and passenger locator forms on March 18, BBC reported.
Similarly, European countries such as Bulgaria, Greece, Switzerland, Austria, Croatia, Lithuania, Sweden, Serbia, Slovenia and Slovakia followed suit by becoming free of all travel restrictions in place, reported BBC.
- SpiceJet further enhances product offering for international travellers, launches online Visa Service
- Boutique resort 3102bce opens in Goa near Vagator beach
- Hong Kong: Iconic floating Jumbo restaurant of Hong Kong sinks
- Tourism federations and West Bengal government collaborate to prepare strategic tourism road map
- Thomas Cook-SOTC offer Indian travellers special packages to overcome visa challenges
- Marvel Avengers Campus at Disneyland Paris set to empower the next generation of Super Heroes
- Spain relaxes Covid19 travel procedure for UK citizens
- Saudi Arabia prohibits travel to India and 15 other nations
- Sentosa Island in Singapore woos Indian tourists with more attractions on golden jubilee year
- Sydney hosts mega tourism event
New Delhi: Hospitality technology platform OYO has announced that its customers will be eligible for a free stay after every 5 night stays in an initiative to boost travel in post-pandemic India.
With international travel having resumed from India and with summer holidays just round the corner, Singapore Airlines, in collaboration with Singapore Tourism Board, is offering a special family promotion on summer travel to Singapore.
Westchester: American startup airline Breeze Airways announced plans to add cross country flights from Westchester Airport to capture the suburban travel market.