NITN | @notintownlive | 23 Jul 2022, 10:10 am
Image Credit: Unsplash
Madrid: The railway system of Spain announced that it will allow free train travel from Sept.1 to till Dec. 31.
The step taken by Spain's public rail system Renfe is meant to bolster local travel and tourism to little known locations.
International travellers will be encouraged to visit unexplored destinations within the southwestern European nation.
People can avail a 100 percent discount on tickets if they travel by commuter services or medium distance routes, within 300 kms.
Although, a ride to popular routes such as Barcelona-Madrid, and Madrid-Seville are still chargeable.
Earlier, the German administration implemented a travel policy on similar lines by making unlimited tickets available to travellers at $9 (Rs 719).
- Bengaluru based tech startup CarterX rolls out airport baggage transfer services at doorstep for harried flyers
- Indigo bolsters UAE-India connectivity with new flights
- Germany sees 214 pct rise in Indian tourists in 2022
- California: Pack your bags and head to this gravity defying Mystery Spot
- Airbnb nearly books 104 mln nights, its highest ever
- Bahrain International Airport welcomes the maiden IndiGo flight from Mumbai
- UK-based Keralite builds plane in lockdown, takes family to France & Germany
- Kolkata will operate India's first underwater metro train
- Statistics on global tourism guides United Nations on sustainable development
- Spain to allow free train rides, starting Sept. 1
New Delhi: Indian Hospitality enterprise OYO on Monday announced reduced prices on stays with tariffs which now begin at Rs 399 for the period between Aug. 8 and Aug. 21.
Mumbai: Rakesh Jhunjhunwala promoted budget carrier Akasa Air is all set to hit the skies with its maiden commercial flight on August 7, starting with Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, and Kochi with two Boeing 737 Max aircraft, the company announced Friday.
Indian airline SpiceJet has announced the launch of new daily flights connecting Jabalpur with Kolkata starting Jul 22.