NITN | @notintownlive | 21 Sep 2022, 12:59 pm
Panjim: International cricket icon Yuvraj Singh has become an Airbnb host and opened doors to his Goa abode for a one-time-only stay to a group of six people.
Perched on a hilltop with spectacular views of the sea beyond, Singh’s home pays homage to the rich cultural heritage of Goa.
Six guests will have insider access to the cricketer’s three-bedroom holiday home filled with special memories and meaningful keepsakes from his years on the pitch.
Singh’s home will be available for INR 1212* per night - Singh’s birthday and jersey number - for a two-night stay from Oct.14 - Oct. 16 2022.
“My Goa home has always been extremely special to me. While my work takes me across the world, this villa is where my wife and I come together to spend quality time with our friends and family," Yuvraj Singh said.
From its vantage point high on a hilltop, with 180-degree panoramic views of the sea beyond, Casa Singh offers a serene setting to explore the colourful charms of Goa’s sun-kissed villages.
A luxurious pool is part of Yuvraj's Goa home including a swim up bar and several nooks for lazy afternoons spent reading or enjoying leisurely meals alfresco.
Local Goan dishes will be served by the home’s personal chef in the dining room just off the main mezzanine area. The house is filled with photos of Singh’s family and many cricket accolades - including his first ODI 150 - abound.
What makes the stay memorable is a virtual greet-and-meet by Yuvraj Singh upon arrival, an excursion to the picturesque Divar Island on an e-bike, riding through mangrove fields, and churches, and personalized keepsakes from Yuvraj as souvenirs
How to book:
Bookings open at 1 pm IST on Sept. 28.
Guests will be responsible for their own travel to and from Goa.
This two-night stay is not a contest, Airbnb said in a release.
The 2007 born vacation rental firm is closely monitoring India's infection rates and government policies and will offer booking guests a USD1,000 Airbnb credit if it becomes necessary to cancel the stay.
- Jammu and Kashmir: Seven lakh tourists visit Pahalgam
- Annual Illuminate San Francisco Festival begins on Nov 9 to celebrate the city's vibrant art scene
- KFC India rolling out all-digital smart restaurants to speed up customer service
- Jumeirah Group announces stunning new retreat in Bahrain
- Italian film festival gets underway in Kolkata with screening of six contemporary films
- Take deep dive into Virginia's EdVenture Experiences in USA
- Why Backpacking Is the Best Way for Millennials to Travel
- Bhutan reopens borders to international tourists after 2 years, Indian visitors to pay Rs. 1,200 per day fee
- Japan finally decides to end restrictions on foreign tourists
- Goa: Cricket icon Yuvraj Singh hosts exclusive stay on Airbnb
Qantas, the national airline of Australia, created history on Sep 14 when QF 67 took off from Sydney’s Kingsford International Airport to touch Bengaluru, the southern Indian city famously known as ‘The Silicon Valley of The East’, completing the non-stop flight in less than twelve hours.
Bengaluru: Hong Kong’s home airline will start twice-a-week direct flights from Bengaluru to Hong Kong and beyond from Oct. 11.
New Delhi: Indian Hospitality enterprise OYO on Monday announced reduced prices on stays with tariffs which now begin at Rs 399 for the period between Aug. 8 and Aug. 21.