NITN | @notintownlive | 21 Sep 2022, 12:59 pm
Panjim: International cricket icon Yuvraj Singh has become an Airbnb host and opened doors to his Goa abode for a one-time-only stay to a group of six people.
Perched on a hilltop with spectacular views of the sea beyond, Singh’s home pays homage to the rich cultural heritage of Goa.
Six guests will have insider access to the cricketer’s three-bedroom holiday home filled with special memories and meaningful keepsakes from his years on the pitch.
Singh’s home will be available for INR 1212* per night - Singh’s birthday and jersey number - for a two-night stay from Oct.14 - Oct. 16 2022.
“My Goa home has always been extremely special to me. While my work takes me across the world, this villa is where my wife and I come together to spend quality time with our friends and family," Yuvraj Singh said.
From its vantage point high on a hilltop, with 180-degree panoramic views of the sea beyond, Casa Singh offers a serene setting to explore the colourful charms of Goa’s sun-kissed villages.
A luxurious pool is part of Yuvraj's Goa home including a swim up bar and several nooks for lazy afternoons spent reading or enjoying leisurely meals alfresco.
Local Goan dishes will be served by the home’s personal chef in the dining room just off the main mezzanine area. The house is filled with photos of Singh’s family and many cricket accolades - including his first ODI 150 - abound.
What makes the stay memorable is a virtual greet-and-meet by Yuvraj Singh upon arrival, an excursion to the picturesque Divar Island on an e-bike, riding through mangrove fields, and churches, and personalized keepsakes from Yuvraj as souvenirs
How to book:
Bookings open at 1 pm IST on Sept. 28.
Guests will be responsible for their own travel to and from Goa.
This two-night stay is not a contest, Airbnb said in a release.
The 2007 born vacation rental firm is closely monitoring India's infection rates and government policies and will offer booking guests a USD1,000 Airbnb credit if it becomes necessary to cancel the stay.
- New airlines, new destinations and better facilities make San Francisco International Airport more attractive
- 10 Asian countries Indian passport holders can travel to with Visa on Arrival
- International Museum Day: Have you been to these 12 museums in Kolkata?
- Gold Coast hosts Tourism Australia’s annual flagship event
- World Heritage Day: Add these royal homestays of Madhya Pradesh to your itinerary when visiting the state
- Asia's largest tulip garden in Srinagar attracts record visitors; expected to beat earlier records
- India’s desert botanical resort Kaner Retreat is among most incredible places to stay by Belgium publication
- Vistara to operate five additional weekly flights between India and Mauritius
- Travel and Tourism Trends to Watch for in 2023
- Foreign tourist inflow rises by 789 % in world famous Kaziranga national park in Assam
Garuda Indonesia (GA) and Singapore Airlines (SIA) have announced their plans to establish a joint venture arrangement, aimed at strengthening their cooperation, expanding passenger capacity between Singapore and Indonesia, and offering customers more travel options between the two countries.
Abu Dhabi/UAE: Etihad Airways announced its plans to launch five weekly flights to Osaka, Japan, starting from October 1, 2023. This move will establish a vital link between one of the world's most culturally vibrant cities and Etihad's extensive global network.
Kolkata: Akasa Air, a new airline operating in India, on Thursday commenced its operations from Kolkata.