NITN | @notintownlive | 29 Apr 2019, 03:35 pm
New Delhi: Despite the airline woes troubling the Indian aviation industry, planning your summer vacation got a wee bit easier if you are looking north-east, thanks to Vistara.
The full-service carrier is now flying to Dibrugarh from Bagdogra (direct) and Delhi (one-stop).
Dibrugarh is the airline’s 24th destination overall and second in Assam (after Guwwahati).
Customers from Dibrugarh can also take convenient connections via Delhi to Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Mumbai, Chandigarh, Chennai, Hyderabad and Pune.
Travellers from Dibrugarh travelling to and from international destinations via Delhi will also benefit from same-terminal international transfers at Delhi’s T3, from where Vistara operates.
Dibrugarh, known as the “Tea City of India”, is the nerve centre of industry, communication and healthcare of the upper Assam region, and is also the emerging communication and industrial hub of northeast India.
Prior to this, Vistara added Raipur in Chhattisgarh as its 3rd destination and has been operating double daily flights between Delhi and Raipur, with same-day return option to travellers from both cities, along with one-stop connections between Raipur and Amritsar, Chandigarh, Srinagar, Jammu, Lucknow and Varanasi.
Image credit: Creative Commons/Wikipedia
- Famous waxwork museum Madame Tussauds Dubai opening in October
- Bangkok and other popular Thai destinations likely to reopen from October 1
- NF Railway launches 'Stream Jungle Tea Safari' to promote tourism in Darjeeling
- Mussoorie restricts number of visitors during weekends, negative RT-PCR report must
- Fully vaccinated Indian tourists to Turkey need no mandatory quarantine
- Abu Dhabi welcomes all vaccinated travellers from across world, lifts quarantine measures
- UT of Ladakh identifies its state animal and bird
- Enjoy Jungle Tea Toy-Train Safari on the world famous DHR
- Meghalaya reopens for fully vaccinated tourists, pre-registration necessary
- Darjeeling Toy Train resumes operation, honoured by UN Postal department
New Delhi/NITN Air Canada resumed its flights to India after four months, the airline said in a tweet.
New Delhi/NITN: Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, has announced the commencement of its ten-day sale in India for travel to Abu Dhabi, following the UAE government’s recent announcement to remove the quarantine requirement for all vaccinated travellers arriving from abroad.
Kolkata/NITN: SriLankan Airlines, which has resumed flights to and from India, has announced a special limited offer to boost the number of travellers between the two countries.