NITN | @indiablooms | 02 Aug 2019
New Delhi: Vistara Lounge at Terminal 3 of New Delhi will remain closed from August 8 due to GMR flooring work.
The customers have been asked to avail the Plaza Premium Lounge at departure Level 3.
In a statement, Vistara said, "Our lounge at Delhi T3 will be closed from 8th August through 28th August (both dates inclusive) due to GMR flooring work. Customers with lounge access are requested to use the Plaza Premium Lounge at departure Level 3 (next to the food court). Staff will be on hand to guide you. Apologies for the inconvenience"
Image Credit: twitter.com/airvistara
- Turkey resumes tourism and international flights
- Sri Lanka Tourism opens for international tourists from Aug 1
- Hospitality in the time of a pandemic
- World slowly starts travelling again: UN Tourism Organization
- Sarovar Hotels and Resorts implements touchless service and other protocols for post pandemic opening
- India records over 5000 COVID-19 cases on a single day, death toll now stands at 3029
- Zimbabwe's COVID-19 cases climb to 46
- Iran reports 2,294 new COVID-19 cases, 122,492 in total
- COVID-19 cases in Nepal cross 300 mark
- Bangladesh reports 21 COVID-19 deaths, 1602 new cases in last 24 hrs
New Delhi/NITN: The Indian government on Friday extended the suspension of all international passenger flights till Jul 15 in a bid to curb the spread of the pandemic Covid-19.
Abu Dhabi/NITN: Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, is partnering with Austrian-based healthcare technology company Medicus AI to launch a Covid-19 risk-assessment tool that will empower guests to make informed decisions about travelling.
New Delhi/NITN: Airline IndiGo has operated four special international charter flights from Qatar to repatriate 751 Indian citizens.