NITN | @indiablooms | 02 Aug 2019, 03:35 pm
New Delhi: Vistara Lounge at Terminal 3 of New Delhi will remain closed from August 8 due to GMR flooring work.
The customers have been asked to avail the Plaza Premium Lounge at departure Level 3.
In a statement, Vistara said, "Our lounge at Delhi T3 will be closed from 8th August through 28th August (both dates inclusive) due to GMR flooring work. Customers with lounge access are requested to use the Plaza Premium Lounge at departure Level 3 (next to the food court). Staff will be on hand to guide you. Apologies for the inconvenience"
Image Credit: twitter.com/airvistara
- Hong Kong Lowers Vaccination Age to 12
- Mauritius will open for international travel on July 15
- Separate dedicated channel for passengers arriving at UK’s Heathrow Airport from Red List countries
- Netherlands allows flights from India, Italy ban continues
- Indigo adds Darbhanga to domestic network, flights to Kolkata and Hyderabad from July
- Go on a virtual tour of UNESCO World Heritage Site of Bhimbetka in Madhya Pradesh
- Have you seen these 8 popular aquariums of India?
- Phuket to welcome international travellers from low risk countries, India not on list yet
- UNWTO initiative ‘Best Tourism Villages’ to focus on those pursuing Sustainable Development Goals
- Spring arrives in Santa hometown, Finnish Lapland awaits a summer full of fun activities
Kolkata/NITN: Madhya Pradesh State Tourism Development Corporation (MPSTDC) has announced that it is opening its properties for the upcoming monsoon season.
Abu Dhabi: From 12 May 2021, travellers flying from Abu Dhabi with Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, will be able to validate their Covid-19 travel documents before arriving at the airport. Guests can arrive at the airport with confidence and with peace of mind, knowing they have met all essential requirements before their flight.
Mumbai/NITN: Passengers on AirAsia India can now make free unlimited changes for all bookings and changes made till May 15, 2021, according to the airlines.