NITN | @indiablooms | 02 Aug 2019
New Delhi: Vistara Lounge at Terminal 3 of New Delhi will remain closed from August 8 due to GMR flooring work.
The customers have been asked to avail the Plaza Premium Lounge at departure Level 3.
In a statement, Vistara said, "Our lounge at Delhi T3 will be closed from 8th August through 28th August (both dates inclusive) due to GMR flooring work. Customers with lounge access are requested to use the Plaza Premium Lounge at departure Level 3 (next to the food court). Staff will be on hand to guide you. Apologies for the inconvenience"
Image Credit: twitter.com/airvistara
- Etihad Airways offering snood style facemasks to premium class passengers for comfort
- Enjoy the summer outdoors, boost local economy, Montréal urges its residents
- Pandemic containment measures should not dent travellers' confidence, says UNWTO Secretary General
- UNWTO visits Canary Islands to check steps for safe and responsible restart of tourism
- International Rhino Foundation awards emergency grant for tourism economy and rhinos in Southern Africa
- COVID-19: Tourists to be allowed to enter J&K UT from July 14, guidelines released
- World Travel and Tourism Council declares Jordan a safe destination
- UNWTO names Giorgio Armani and Gino Sorbillo Special Ambassadors for Tourism
- Turkey resumes tourism and international flights
- Sri Lanka Tourism opens for international tourists from Aug 1
New Delhi: Private carrier GoAir has repatriated 37,990 stranded Indians and clocked more than 200 international charter flights till date.
New Delhi/NITN: Private airlines major IndiGo on Monday announced it will lay off 10 per cent of its workforce.
New Delhi/NITN: Indian airline GoAir has clocked more than 100 international charter flights and repatriated 18,195 stranded Indians.