New Delhi, Sept 20 (NITN) Taiwan said it has registered a 15.74% growth in terms of leisure travelers in 2012.
Marina, Dubai, Sept 12 (NITN): On the heels of the launch of its New York flagship property Dream Downtown, and its sunny cousin Dream South Beach, real estate company Dream has announced it ...
Madrid, Sept 12 (NITN) UNWTO has expressed its full support to the newly created Vanilla Islands Tourism Organization as a means to reinforce tourism competitiveness in the islands of the In ...
Gangtok, Sept 12 (NITN) Sikkim's first greenfield airport at Pakyong will be completed by Dec 2014 which will provide air connectivity to the land locked state, said Sikkim tourism minister ...
Kolkata, Sept 10 (NITN) Everywhere in the world, bicycling is reclaiming the city roads despite polluting automobiles. In Kolkata in eastern India, the right to ride in pollution free bicycl ...
What delighted me about Holiday Inn Amsterdam (RAI) was when I got off the metro at RAI station reaching there by a train from Schiphol Airport. I walked a few paces and there it was: Holiday Inn Amsterdam.
WHEN I checked in this April in Chicago's newest property for growing tourists, The Hoxton, it was about midnight. But unlike any five star hotel with an orderly lobby of relaxed or stressed out travellers walking in or out toting their suitcases, I encountered the ambiance of a city's popular night joint- it was teeming with young to middle aged good looking souls in a party mood.
- Have an innovative idea to help re-start tourism? Check out the UNWTO challenges
- SriLankan Airlines readies itself for international flights in anticipation of borders opening
- Wrightwood 659 presents first US exhibition of Pritzker Prize-winning Indian architect Balkrishna Doshi
- Devastated by pandemic, tourism sector must be rebuilt in a safe, equitable and climate friendly way – UN chief
- Jammu ropeway project to operate soon, hope of tourism boost floats
- Nepal: Lack of Indian tourists hits business of Lumbini
- Etihad Airways offering snood style facemasks to premium class passengers for comfort
- Enjoy the summer outdoors, boost local economy, Montréal urges its residents
- Pandemic containment measures should not dent travellers' confidence, says UNWTO Secretary General
- UNWTO visits Canary Islands to check steps for safe and responsible restart of tourism
Gurugram/NITN: India's private airline SpiceJet on Monday announced the launch of daily flight services connecting Darbhanga with key metros of Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru.
Kochi/NITN: India's private airline IndiGo commenced two weekly flights between India and Maldives under air bubble from Friday.
Kolkata/UNI/NITN: Air India, the Asian country's national airline, is actively considering reintroduction of its Kolkata-London-Kolkata direct flight soon after getting nod from the Aviation Ministry and Airport Authority of India (AAI) and clearance of other technicalities.