Kolkata, June 26 (IBNS): American Chamber of Commerce Eastern Chapter (AMCHAM) held an interactive breakfast session on 'Tourism in West Bengal' here on Wednesday.
Panaji, June 25, (IBNS): One of the major draws of Goa for tourists during the monsoon season-the Sao Joao festival was celebrated with grandeur and gaiety on board of the Shantadurga cruise ...
New Delhi, June 19 (IBNS) Union Minister of Tourism K. Chiranjeevi on Wednesday announced the launch of a new campaign to publicize the tourism potential of the Himalayas and promote this in ...
Mumbai, June 18 (IBNS) Goa Tourism was recently honoured with the â€˜Best value destinationâ€™ award by The Lonely Planet Magazine India Travel Awards during a glittering award cere ...
Panaji, June 17 (IBNS) Goa Tourism claims to have garnered enormous response to a two-day road show organized in New Delhi and Gurgaon last week.
What delighted me about Holiday Inn Amsterdam (RAI) was when I got off the metro at RAI station reaching there by a train from Schiphol Airport. I walked a few paces and there it was: Holiday Inn Amsterdam.
WHEN I checked in this April in Chicago's newest property for growing tourists, The Hoxton, it was about midnight. But unlike any five star hotel with an orderly lobby of relaxed or stressed out travellers walking in or out toting their suitcases, I encountered the ambiance of a city's popular night joint- it was teeming with young to middle aged good looking souls in a party mood.
- World Travel and Tourism Council declares Jordan a safe destination
- UNWTO names Giorgio Armani and Gino Sorbillo Special Ambassadors for Tourism
- Turkey resumes tourism and international flights
- Sri Lanka Tourism opens for international tourists from Aug 1
- Hospitality in the time of a pandemic
- World slowly starts travelling again: UN Tourism Organization
- Sarovar Hotels and Resorts implements touchless service and other protocols for post pandemic opening
- India records over 5000 COVID-19 cases on a single day, death toll now stands at 3029
- Zimbabwe's COVID-19 cases climb to 46
- Iran reports 2,294 new COVID-19 cases, 122,492 in total
New Delhi: Private carrier GoAir has repatriated 37,990 stranded Indians and clocked more than 200 international charter flights till date.
New Delhi/NITN: Private airlines major IndiGo on Monday announced it will lay off 10 per cent of its workforce.
New Delhi/NITN: Indian airline GoAir has clocked more than 100 international charter flights and repatriated 18,195 stranded Indians.