Kolkata, June 26 (IBNS): American Chamber of Commerce Eastern Chapter (AMCHAM) held an interactive breakfast session on 'Tourism in West Bengal' here on Wednesday.
Panaji, June 25, (IBNS): One of the major draws of Goa for tourists during the monsoon season-the Sao Joao festival was celebrated with grandeur and gaiety on board of the Shantadurga cruise ...
New Delhi, June 19 (IBNS) Union Minister of Tourism K. Chiranjeevi on Wednesday announced the launch of a new campaign to publicize the tourism potential of the Himalayas and promote this in ...
Mumbai, June 18 (IBNS) Goa Tourism was recently honoured with the â€˜Best value destinationâ€™ award by The Lonely Planet Magazine India Travel Awards during a glittering award cere ...
Panaji, June 17 (IBNS) Goa Tourism claims to have garnered enormous response to a two-day road show organized in New Delhi and Gurgaon last week.
What delighted me about Holiday Inn Amsterdam (RAI) was when I got off the metro at RAI station reaching there by a train from Schiphol Airport. I walked a few paces and there it was: Holiday Inn Amsterdam.
WHEN I checked in this April in Chicago's newest property for growing tourists, The Hoxton, it was about midnight. But unlike any five star hotel with an orderly lobby of relaxed or stressed out travellers walking in or out toting their suitcases, I encountered the ambiance of a city's popular night joint- it was teeming with young to middle aged good looking souls in a party mood.
- Have an innovative idea to help re-start tourism? Check out the UNWTO challenges
- SriLankan Airlines readies itself for international flights in anticipation of borders opening
- Wrightwood 659 presents first US exhibition of Pritzker Prize-winning Indian architect Balkrishna Doshi
- Devastated by pandemic, tourism sector must be rebuilt in a safe, equitable and climate friendly way – UN chief
- Jammu ropeway project to operate soon, hope of tourism boost floats
- Nepal: Lack of Indian tourists hits business of Lumbini
- Etihad Airways offering snood style facemasks to premium class passengers for comfort
- Enjoy the summer outdoors, boost local economy, Montréal urges its residents
- Pandemic containment measures should not dent travellers' confidence, says UNWTO Secretary General
- UNWTO visits Canary Islands to check steps for safe and responsible restart of tourism
Gurugram/NITN: India's private airline SpiceJet on Monday announced the launch of daily flight services connecting Darbhanga with key metros of Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru.
Kochi/NITN: India's private airline IndiGo commenced two weekly flights between India and Maldives under air bubble from Friday.
Kolkata/UNI/NITN: Air India, the Asian country's national airline, is actively considering reintroduction of its Kolkata-London-Kolkata direct flight soon after getting nod from the Aviation Ministry and Airport Authority of India (AAI) and clearance of other technicalities.