New Delhi/NITN: Lothal in Gujarat has been chosen as the site for building the National Maritime Heritage Complex, the Union Ministry of Culture announced recently.
The hospitality industries in USA and India have experienced declines throughout 2020 while a devastating second wave in India crashed hopes of an early recovery. The industry relies on b ...
Kolkata/NITN: ITC Royal Bengal and ITC Sonar, part of ITC Hotels, have come up with a specially curated menu on the occasion of Father’s Day.
Hong Kong’s COVID-19 vaccination drive has just taken a leap forward. The government of the Special Administrative Region of China has given the go-ahead to start vaccinating childr ...
Port Louis: Mauritius will be welcoming international travellers from 15 July. The island will be opening in phases during 2021 and the first phase, from 15 July to 30 Sept 2021, will ena ...
Kolkata: With the philosophy of ‘Let’s put India first’ inherent in its ethos of ‘Responsible Luxury’, ITC Hotels always draws inspiration from the local history and culture for its architectural designs.
What delighted me about Holiday Inn Amsterdam (RAI) was when I got off the metro at RAI station reaching there by a train from Schiphol Airport. I walked a few paces and there it was: Holiday Inn Amsterdam.
- Industrialist Anand Mahindra picks unknown Himalayan pool on the travel bucket list
- Bengaluru city railway station first in country to get a tunnel aquarium
- Select European countries clear India’s Covishield, EU holds back
- Have you been to the Scotland of the East? Here is a list of things to see in Shillong
- Maldives to resume visa-on-arrival for tourists from South Asia from 15 July
- Shimla Kalka heritage train restarted, RT-PCR test report not required for Himachal Pradesh
- Dubai eases restrictions for inbound travel from India
- India’s National Maritime Heritage Complex to come up in Lothal in Gujarat
- Hospitality industry struggles as pandemic pauses business travel
- ITC Hotels in Kolkata gear up for Father’s Day celebration; offer home delivery and dine out options
Colombo: SriLankan Airlines is all set to resume flights to the Russian capital Moscow after a break of six years.
Abu Dhabi/NITN: UAE's second flag carrier Etihad Airways has extended its ‘Verified To Fly’ travel document initiative, enabling travelers to validate their Covid-19 travel documents before arriving at the airport, to routes across its global network.
Mumbai: AirAsia India on Friday operated 9 flights with fully vaccinated crew including cabin crew and pilots, the airline said.