Bhubaneswar/IBNS: ITC Hotels on Monday announced the opening of 'Welcomhotel Bhubaneshwar', the first LEED Platinum Certified Hotel in Odisha.
Mumbai/NITN: Indian low-cost airline Go First (earlier known as Go Air), has started operating non-stop flights between Srinagar (India) and Sharjah (UAE).
Kushinagar (UP)/NITN: Kushingar in Uttar Pradesh, one of the most revered Buddhist sites for domestic and international pilgrims and travelers alike, is now connected to the aviation netw ...
With vaccination progressing at a fast pace in India, travellers who got double shots are looking to explore overseas destinations again along with domestic tourist magnets.
Kolkata: With the philosophy of ‘Let’s put India first’ inherent in its ethos of ‘Responsible Luxury’, ITC Hotels always draws inspiration from the local history and culture for its architectural designs.
What delighted me about Holiday Inn Amsterdam (RAI) was when I got off the metro at RAI station reaching there by a train from Schiphol Airport. I walked a few paces and there it was: Holiday Inn Amsterdam.
- Sydney Opera House glows gold for Diwali
- Air Asia allows excess cabin baggage at fixed price, introduces Premium Flex package
- India’s Srinagar now part of UNESCO Creative Cities Network
- Have you taken the Covaxin jab? Countries which you may travel to
- Passenger ropeways soon for Kedarnath and Hemkund Sahib, says PM Modi
- IndiGo enhances its domestic network, connects Shillong with Dibrugarh, Indore with other cities
- Vienna in audacious campaign strips on OnlyFans social network to showcase historical nude art
- ITC Hotels launch Welcomhotel Bhubaneswar
- Go First operating direct flights between Srinagar and Sharjah
- Buddhist pilgrims can directly fly to Kushinagar, PM Modi inaugurates new airport
New Delhi: SriLankan Airlines has assured Indian travellers that the airline is committed to increase the flights to destinations that were temporarily halted due to the pandemic, restore operations to pre-COVID-19 levels, and offer Indian travelers a wide range of connections to Sri Lanka.
New Delhi/NITN: Are you looking to end the year on a rocking note, hoping to travel abroad?
Mumbai: AirAsia India is resuming inflight food and beverage service across all its routes as of Friday in line with relaxations in the Covid19 regulatory guidelines issued by the government on Nov 16, which had earlier restricted meal service on flights less than 2 hours.