New Delhi/NITN: Over 5000 fresh COVID-19 cases were reported in India on Sunday as the total number of infected people in the country now stands at 96,169, as per data released by the Min ...
Harare/Xinhua/UNI: Zimbabwe's COVID-19 cases have risen to 46 after two confirmed cases were reported in Harare on Sunday.
Tehran/Xinhua/UNI: The Iranian health ministry on Monday reported 2,294 new cases of the novel coronavirus, bringing the total number in the country to 122,492 since the outbreak in late ...
Kathmandu/Xinhua/UNI: The number of COVID-19 cases in Nepal crossed 300 mark with the addition of nine cases on Monday morning, Nepal's Ministry of Health and Population said.
Dhaka/UNI: Bangladesh on Monday reported 21 deaths and 1602 fresh coronavirus cases with 24 hours.
What delighted me about Holiday Inn Amsterdam (RAI) was when I got off the metro at RAI station reaching there by a train from Schiphol Airport. I walked a few paces and there it was: Holiday Inn Amsterdam.
WHEN I checked in this April in Chicago's newest property for growing tourists, The Hoxton, it was about midnight. But unlike any five star hotel with an orderly lobby of relaxed or stressed out travellers walking in or out toting their suitcases, I encountered the ambiance of a city's popular night joint- it was teeming with young to middle aged good looking souls in a party mood.
- World Travel and Tourism Council declares Jordan a safe destination
- UNWTO names Giorgio Armani and Gino Sorbillo Special Ambassadors for Tourism
- Turkey resumes tourism and international flights
- Sri Lanka Tourism opens for international tourists from Aug 1
- Hospitality in the time of a pandemic
- World slowly starts travelling again: UN Tourism Organization
- Sarovar Hotels and Resorts implements touchless service and other protocols for post pandemic opening
- India records over 5000 COVID-19 cases on a single day, death toll now stands at 3029
- Zimbabwe's COVID-19 cases climb to 46
- Iran reports 2,294 new COVID-19 cases, 122,492 in total
New Delhi: Private carrier GoAir has repatriated 37,990 stranded Indians and clocked more than 200 international charter flights till date.
New Delhi/NITN: Private airlines major IndiGo on Monday announced it will lay off 10 per cent of its workforce.
New Delhi/NITN: Indian airline GoAir has clocked more than 100 international charter flights and repatriated 18,195 stranded Indians.