Mumbai/NITN: Bahrain Tourism and Exhibitions Authority (BTEA) conducted a first four-city roadshow in Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore and Delhi from Sept. 16 to 12 to forge connections with In ...
Every Sunday in Srinagar, the summer capital of Jammu and Kashmir, a street market comes alive for buyers and sellers. Zubair Qureshi reports on this weekly shoppers' paradise
Mumbai: Aviation major AirAsia India will commence daily direct flights from Lucknow to Mumbai and Kolkata.
Indian American astronaut Raja Chari spent 177 days on the International Space Station, where he conducted his first spacewalk and hada bird’s-eye view of Earth’s atmosphere. ...
Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir is once again witnessing a rise in the number of tourists visiting the UT, making people in the Valley, who are associated with the tourism business, happy, me ...
Dubai: Tomorrowland, one of the most iconic music festivals in the world, is set to open Terra Solis Dubai, a brand-new unique desert destination.
Supriyo Hazra takes you on a merry-go-round of some of Sri Lanka's luxury properties spanning across its iconic beaches, hills, rocks, tea plantations and plains
- Jumeirah Group announces stunning new retreat in Bahrain
- Italian film festival gets underway in Kolkata with screening of six contemporary films
- Take deep dive into Virginia's EdVenture Experiences in USA
- Why Backpacking Is the Best Way for Millennials to Travel
- Bhutan reopens borders to international tourists after 2 years, Indian visitors to pay Rs. 1,200 per day fee
- Japan finally decides to end restrictions on foreign tourists
- Goa: Cricket icon Yuvraj Singh hosts exclusive stay on Airbnb
- Bahrain woos Indians, its tourism body holds roadshows for Indian travel agents
- Srinagar’s famous 'Sunday Market' is a big draw for budget shoppers
- AirAsia India starts daily direct flights from Lucknow to Mumbai and Kolkata
Indian carrier IndiGo has announced exclusive flights between Bengaluru to Kolhapur, and connecting flights via Bengaluru from Coimbatore to Kolhapur, effective Jan 13, 2023.
Qantas, the national airline of Australia, created history on Sep 14 when QF 67 took off from Sydney’s Kingsford International Airport to touch Bengaluru, the southern Indian city famously known as ‘The Silicon Valley of The East’, completing the non-stop flight in less than twelve hours.
Bengaluru: Hong Kong’s home airline will start twice-a-week direct flights from Bengaluru to Hong Kong and beyond from Oct. 11.