Marina, Dubai, Sept 12 (NITN): On the heels of the launch of its New York flagship property Dream Downtown, and its sunny cousin Dream South Beach, real estate company Dream has announced it ...
Madrid, Sept 12 (NITN) UNWTO has expressed its full support to the newly created Vanilla Islands Tourism Organization as a means to reinforce tourism competitiveness in the islands of the In ...
Gangtok, Sept 12 (NITN) Sikkim's first greenfield airport at Pakyong will be completed by Dec 2014 which will provide air connectivity to the land locked state, said Sikkim tourism minister ...
Kolkata, Sept 10 (NITN) Everywhere in the world, bicycling is reclaiming the city roads despite polluting automobiles. In Kolkata in eastern India, the right to ride in pollution free bicycl ...
Victoria Falls, Zambia, Sept 2 (NITN) The General Debate of the 20th Session of the UNWTO General Assembly has put a spotlight on the link between tourism and air transport policies.
Dubai: Tomorrowland, one of the most iconic music festivals in the world, is set to open Terra Solis Dubai, a brand-new unique desert destination.
Supriyo Hazra takes you on a merry-go-round of some of Sri Lanka's luxury properties spanning across its iconic beaches, hills, rocks, tea plantations and plains
- Why Backpacking Is the Best Way for Millennials to Travel
- Bhutan reopens borders to international tourists after 2 years, Indian visitors to pay Rs. 1,200 per day fee
- Japan finally decides to end restrictions on foreign tourists
- Goa: Cricket icon Yuvraj Singh hosts exclusive stay on Airbnb
- Bahrain woos Indians, its tourism body holds roadshows for Indian travel agents
- Srinagar’s famous 'Sunday Market' is a big draw for budget shoppers
- AirAsia India starts daily direct flights from Lucknow to Mumbai and Kolkata
- A View From Space With Indian-American astronaut Raja Chari
- Tourism business once again booms in Jammu and Kashmir following rise in number of tourists
- Hilton’s flagship brand to debut in Malaysia's popular resort destination Langkawi
Qantas, the national airline of Australia, created history on Sep 14 when QF 67 took off from Sydney’s Kingsford International Airport to touch Bengaluru, the southern Indian city famously known as ‘The Silicon Valley of The East’, completing the non-stop flight in less than twelve hours.
Bengaluru: Hong Kong’s home airline will start twice-a-week direct flights from Bengaluru to Hong Kong and beyond from Oct. 11.
New Delhi: Indian Hospitality enterprise OYO on Monday announced reduced prices on stays with tariffs which now begin at Rs 399 for the period between Aug. 8 and Aug. 21.