Kolkata, June 26 (IBNS): American Chamber of Commerce Eastern Chapter (AMCHAM) held an interactive breakfast session on 'Tourism in West Bengal' here on Wednesday.
Panaji, June 25, (IBNS): One of the major draws of Goa for tourists during the monsoon season-the Sao Joao festival was celebrated with grandeur and gaiety on board of the Shantadurga cruise ...
New Delhi, June 19 (IBNS) Union Minister of Tourism K. Chiranjeevi on Wednesday announced the launch of a new campaign to publicize the tourism potential of the Himalayas and promote this in ...
Mumbai, June 18 (IBNS) Goa Tourism was recently honoured with the â€˜Best value destinationâ€™ award by The Lonely Planet Magazine India Travel Awards during a glittering award cere ...
Panaji, June 17 (IBNS) Goa Tourism claims to have garnered enormous response to a two-day road show organized in New Delhi and Gurgaon last week.
Supriyo Hazra takes you on a merry-go-round of some of Sri Lanka's luxury properties spanning across its iconic beaches, hills, rocks, tea plantations and plains
In the heart of Singapore's vibrant, colourful Little India district, stands tall one hotel- Hilton Garden Inn. As our cab passed through the streets dotted on either side with the colourful heritage houses (read shop houses), we knew we were in a part of Singapore where old culture blends with the vibes of modern kickass Singapore.
- Srinagar’s famous 'Sunday Market' is a big draw for budget shoppers
- AirAsia India starts daily direct flights from Lucknow to Mumbai and Kolkata
- A View From Space With Indian-American astronaut Raja Chari
- Tourism business once again booms in Jammu and Kashmir following rise in number of tourists
- Hilton’s flagship brand to debut in Malaysia's popular resort destination Langkawi
- Jumeirah Bali: The global luxury hospitality company unveils its debut property in Indonesia
- Jammu and Kashmir: Golden Joint of Chenab Bridge inaugurated, locals elated
- Bengaluru based tech startup CarterX rolls out airport baggage transfer services at doorstep for harried flyers
- Indigo bolsters UAE-India connectivity with new flights
- Germany sees 214 pct rise in Indian tourists in 2022
Qantas, the national airline of Australia, created history on Sep 14 when QF 67 took off from Sydney’s Kingsford International Airport to touch Bengaluru, the southern Indian city famously known as ‘The Silicon Valley of The East’, completing the non-stop flight in less than twelve hours.
Bengaluru: Hong Kong’s home airline will start twice-a-week direct flights from Bengaluru to Hong Kong and beyond from Oct. 11.
New Delhi: Indian Hospitality enterprise OYO on Monday announced reduced prices on stays with tariffs which now begin at Rs 399 for the period between Aug. 8 and Aug. 21.