Mumbai, July 16 (IBNS): The hospitality arm of the Ajmera Group, Adamo - The Bellus, Goa recently announced a special Monsoon package valid till September 30, 2013 here.
New Delhi, July 15 (IBNS) ITC Hotels has further expanded its bouquet of premium hotels with the opening of the WelcomHotel Dwarka, New Delhi in the National Capital Region (NCR).
Panaji, July 4 (IBNS) On a promotion spree to woo tourists from across the globe to the coastal state, the Goa Tourism Department is tapping a new segment ‘religion tourism’ by promoting ...
Kolkata, June 30 (IBNS) A nine-member team from Kolkata section of Himalayan Club led by Debraj Datta left here Sunday to scale the 7287 metre high Plateu Peak which is also known as Saser ...
New Delhi, June 26 (IBNS) Union Minister of Tourism K Chiranjeevi on Wednesday sanctioned a special financial package of Rs. 100 crore for restoration and reconstruction of the affected Gove ...
It was an emerald green waterway that my eyes were feasting on from the 15th floor suite of this hotel.
Dubai: Tomorrowland, one of the most iconic music festivals in the world, is set to open Terra Solis Dubai, a brand-new unique desert destination.
- India’s desert botanical resort Kaner Retreat is among most incredible places to stay by Belgium publication
- Vistara to operate five additional weekly flights between India and Mauritius
- Travel and Tourism Trends to Watch for in 2023
- Foreign tourist inflow rises by 789 % in world famous Kaziranga national park in Assam
- Narendra Modi to launch world's longest cruise journey that will connect Varanasi-Dhaka-Dibrugarh
- Singapore continues to welcome vaccinated Indian visitors without testing or quarantine
- Jammu and Kashmir: Seven lakh tourists visit Pahalgam
- Annual Illuminate San Francisco Festival begins on Nov 9 to celebrate the city's vibrant art scene
- KFC India rolling out all-digital smart restaurants to speed up customer service
- Jumeirah Group announces stunning new retreat in Bahrain
Garuda Indonesia (GA) and Singapore Airlines (SIA) have announced their plans to establish a joint venture arrangement, aimed at strengthening their cooperation, expanding passenger capacity between Singapore and Indonesia, and offering customers more travel options between the two countries.
Abu Dhabi/UAE: Etihad Airways announced its plans to launch five weekly flights to Osaka, Japan, starting from October 1, 2023. This move will establish a vital link between one of the world's most culturally vibrant cities and Etihad's extensive global network.
Kolkata: Akasa Air, a new airline operating in India, on Thursday commenced its operations from Kolkata.