Indians who got Covishield or Sputnik V vaccines can travel to Turkey without any restriction or quarantine. After Covaxin gets approval from WHO, travelers vaccinated with the same will ...
Chicago: Mayor Lori E. Lightfoot, Choose Chicago and World Business Chicago, has announced Condé Nast Traveler recognized Chicago as the #1 Best Big City in the U.S. for the fifth ...
New Delhi/NITN: The Indian government has relaxed its rules for visa for international travellers and will start issuing the same in phases starting October 15 this year.
Pune/NITN: If you have plans to fly to Pune (Maharashtra) in October, check your dates again as the city airport will be shut for 14 days during the month.
Canberra/NITN: Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison has said the country will not welcome international tourists until next year, while the returns of skilled migrants and o ...
Kolkata: With the philosophy of ‘Let’s put India first’ inherent in its ethos of ‘Responsible Luxury’, ITC Hotels always draws inspiration from the local history and culture for its architectural designs.
What delighted me about Holiday Inn Amsterdam (RAI) was when I got off the metro at RAI station reaching there by a train from Schiphol Airport. I walked a few paces and there it was: Holiday Inn Amsterdam.
- Sydney Opera House glows gold for Diwali
- Air Asia allows excess cabin baggage at fixed price, introduces Premium Flex package
- India’s Srinagar now part of UNESCO Creative Cities Network
- Have you taken the Covaxin jab? Countries which you may travel to
- Passenger ropeways soon for Kedarnath and Hemkund Sahib, says PM Modi
- IndiGo enhances its domestic network, connects Shillong with Dibrugarh, Indore with other cities
- Vienna in audacious campaign strips on OnlyFans social network to showcase historical nude art
- ITC Hotels launch Welcomhotel Bhubaneswar
- Go First operating direct flights between Srinagar and Sharjah
- Buddhist pilgrims can directly fly to Kushinagar, PM Modi inaugurates new airport
New Delhi: SriLankan Airlines has assured Indian travellers that the airline is committed to increase the flights to destinations that were temporarily halted due to the pandemic, restore operations to pre-COVID-19 levels, and offer Indian travelers a wide range of connections to Sri Lanka.
New Delhi/NITN: Are you looking to end the year on a rocking note, hoping to travel abroad?
Mumbai: AirAsia India is resuming inflight food and beverage service across all its routes as of Friday in line with relaxations in the Covid19 regulatory guidelines issued by the government on Nov 16, which had earlier restricted meal service on flights less than 2 hours.