Canberra/NITN: Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison on Friday announced plans to resume international travel and reopen the country's borders to the fully vaccinated citizens and ...
Tourism “touches almost every part of our economies and societies”, enabling the historically marginalized, and “those at risk of being left behind, to benefit from deve ...
Dubai/NITN: Visitors to Dubai will now have to make time for one more world class attraction, Madame Tussauds Dubai.
Bangkok/NITN: Thailand’s capital city Bangkok and a few other popular destinations are likely to reopen for fully vaccinated international travellers from October 1 this year.
Guwahati/IBNS: The Northeast Frontier Railway recently introduced a new service named 'Steam Jungle Tea Safari' between Siliguri Junction and Rongtong station section on the UNESC ...
Kolkata: With the philosophy of ‘Let’s put India first’ inherent in its ethos of ‘Responsible Luxury’, ITC Hotels always draws inspiration from the local history and culture for its architectural designs.
What delighted me about Holiday Inn Amsterdam (RAI) was when I got off the metro at RAI station reaching there by a train from Schiphol Airport. I walked a few paces and there it was: Holiday Inn Amsterdam.
- Australia won't welcome international tourists until 2022: PM Morrison
- Australia reveals plan to resume international travel, ease border restrictions
- ‘Time to rethink, transform, and safely restart tourism’, says UN chief
- Famous waxwork museum Madame Tussauds Dubai opening in October
- Bangkok and other popular Thai destinations likely to reopen from October 1
- NF Railway launches 'Stream Jungle Tea Safari' to promote tourism in Darjeeling
- Mussoorie restricts number of visitors during weekends, negative RT-PCR report must
- Fully vaccinated Indian tourists to Turkey need no mandatory quarantine
- Abu Dhabi welcomes all vaccinated travellers from across world, lifts quarantine measures
- UT of Ladakh identifies its state animal and bird
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates: Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, is giving all of its guests travelling into or via Abu Dhabi a complimentary ticket to Expo 2020 Dubai, the biggest cultural gathering in the world.
New Delhi/NITN Air Canada resumed its flights to India after four months, the airline said in a tweet.
New Delhi/NITN: Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, has announced the commencement of its ten-day sale in India for travel to Abu Dhabi, following the UAE government’s recent announcement to remove the quarantine requirement for all vaccinated travellers arriving from abroad.