Harare/Xinhua/UNI: Zimbabwe's COVID-19 cases have risen to 46 after two confirmed cases were reported in Harare on Sunday.
Tehran/Xinhua/UNI: The Iranian health ministry on Monday reported 2,294 new cases of the novel coronavirus, bringing the total number in the country to 122,492 since the outbreak in late ...
Kathmandu/Xinhua/UNI: The number of COVID-19 cases in Nepal crossed 300 mark with the addition of nine cases on Monday morning, Nepal's Ministry of Health and Population said.
Dhaka/UNI: Bangladesh on Monday reported 21 deaths and 1602 fresh coronavirus cases with 24 hours.
Ljubljana(Slovenia)/NITN: Slovenia has become the first European nation to call an end to Coronavirus pandemic after a joint assessment by its government and healthcare professionals.
What delighted me about Holiday Inn Amsterdam (RAI) was when I got off the metro at RAI station reaching there by a train from Schiphol Airport. I walked a few paces and there it was: Holiday Inn Amsterdam.
WHEN I checked in this April in Chicago's newest property for growing tourists, The Hoxton, it was about midnight. But unlike any five star hotel with an orderly lobby of relaxed or stressed out travellers walking in or out toting their suitcases, I encountered the ambiance of a city's popular night joint- it was teeming with young to middle aged good looking souls in a party mood.
- India records over 5000 COVID-19 cases on a single day, death toll now stands at 3029
- Zimbabwe's COVID-19 cases climb to 46
- Iran reports 2,294 new COVID-19 cases, 122,492 in total
- COVID-19 cases in Nepal cross 300 mark
- Bangladesh reports 21 COVID-19 deaths, 1602 new cases in last 24 hrs
- Slovenia becomes the first European country to call off COVID-19 pandemic
- Turkey launches “Healthy Tourism Certification” programme
- Pakistan ranks 19th in COVID-19 infected list
- World Tourism comes to a halt as 100% of countries impose travel restrictions
- World Tourism Organisation underscores tourism's important for Covid-19 recovery
New Delhi/NITN: The Indian government on Friday extended the suspension of all international passenger flights till Jul 15 in a bid to curb the spread of the pandemic Covid-19.
Abu Dhabi/NITN: Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, is partnering with Austrian-based healthcare technology company Medicus AI to launch a Covid-19 risk-assessment tool that will empower guests to make informed decisions about travelling.
New Delhi/NITN: Airline IndiGo has operated four special international charter flights from Qatar to repatriate 751 Indian citizens.