What delighted me about Holiday Inn Amsterdam (RAI) was when I got off the metro at RAI station reaching there by a train from Schiphol Airport. I walked a few paces and there it was: Holiday Inn Amsterdam.
WHEN I checked in this April in Chicago's newest property for growing tourists, The Hoxton, it was about midnight. But unlike any five star hotel with an orderly lobby of relaxed or stressed out travellers walking in or out toting their suitcases, I encountered the ambiance of a city's popular night joint- it was teeming with young to middle aged good looking souls in a party mood.
- Images of the Day
- Images of the Day:Dragon dance to celebrate upcoming Chinese farmers harvest festival
- Images of the Day:Pedestrian wearing mask walks by artwork in Sao Paolo
- Images of the Day:London Fashion Week amid COVID-19
- Images of the Day:People take photos of the exhibits at the Museum of Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences in Brussels
- Images of the Day:First-grade students attend an outdoor PE class in Barilovic
Kochi/NITN: India's private airline IndiGo commenced two weekly flights between India and Maldives under air bubble from Friday.
Kolkata/UNI/NITN: Air India, the Asian country's national airline, is actively considering reintroduction of its Kolkata-London-Kolkata direct flight soon after getting nod from the Aviation Ministry and Airport Authority of India (AAI) and clearance of other technicalities.
New Delhi: After successfully operating a number of repatriation flights in the last two months, bringing back thousands of stranded Indians home, CapaJet on Monday announced that it would be operating new flights beginning Aug 19 targeting key routes in South East Asia & Pacific. These flights will be operating from Jakarta, New Delhi, Port Moresby, Nadi and will touch down in Delhi, Singapore & Jakarta.