Salem: City-based Sona College of Technology has strengthened its position yet again with its faculty topping the performance across faculty from 5,130 chapters based on the National P ...
Chennai: An innovation by a budding entrepreneur is all set to digitize textile designing in India and minimise production costs and save time, which would help revive the handloom sec ...
Salem: The 62nd graduation day of Thiagarajar Polytechnic College (TPT) was marked by grant of diplomas to 851 students, including 127 girl students. The polytechnic also awarded medal ...
Salem: A team of researchers from Sona College of Technology, Salem has patented a unique method of replacing up to 70 per cent sand in concrete with shredded plastic in the process cr ...
Bengaluru: An innovative machine designed by a team of six final year engineering students that gathers waste plastic is slated to hit Indian roads soon!
It was an emerald green waterway that my eyes were feasting on from the 15th floor suite of this hotel.
Dubai: Tomorrowland, one of the most iconic music festivals in the world, is set to open Terra Solis Dubai, a brand-new unique desert destination.
- Sona College faculty tops technology learning program by IITs, IISc
- Salem's Sona Business Incubation Centre, IIT-Madras incubates BTech Mechatronics graduate's innovation
- Thiagarajar Polytechnic College’s 62nd Graduation Day: 851 diploma graduates, medals for 60 securing top 5 positions each in 12 disciplines
- Concrete Vision: Sona College’s green tech innovation gets patent
- A machine that grabs waste plastic and shreds it to hit Indian roads soon!
Abu Dhabi/UAE: Etihad Airways announced its plans to launch five weekly flights to Osaka, Japan, starting from October 1, 2023. This move will establish a vital link between one of the world's most culturally vibrant cities and Etihad's extensive global network.
Kolkata: Akasa Air, a new airline operating in India, on Thursday commenced its operations from Kolkata.
Gurugram/IBNS: Air India, one of India’s leading airlines and a Star Alliance member, has entered an interline partnership with full-service carrier, Vistara (a joint venture of Tata and Singapore Airlines).