Kolkata: With the philosophy of ‘Let’s put India first’ inherent in its ethos of ‘Responsible Luxury’, ITC Hotels always draws inspiration from the local ...
Kolkata, Nov 22 (NITN) What happens when an Italian Master Chef in one of the most premium Indian hotel chains unleashes his culinary skills to offer an experiential dining for foodies in a ...
Dubai: Tomorrowland, one of the most iconic music festivals in the world, is set to open Terra Solis Dubai, a brand-new unique desert destination.
Supriyo Hazra takes you on a merry-go-round of some of Sri Lanka's luxury properties spanning across its iconic beaches, hills, rocks, tea plantations and plains
- Tomorrowland to open magical desert destination Terra Solis Dubai
- Sri Lanka: Four hotels and an Indian fanboy of the island nation
- Hilton Garden Inn: Singapore's Little India vibes and functional comfort
- Our executive chef is Indian as well: Sherene Allaman, Sun International, on why South Africa is an Indian favourite
- Veranda Tamarin: Boho-chic budget beach escape in Mauritius
- Domaine de Grand Baie : Your go-to luxury service apartment in Mauritius
New Delhi: Airlines major Air India launched its first-ever non-stop flight to London Gatwick, from Amritsar on Monday.
Singapore/NITN: Scoot, the low-cost subsidiary of Singapore Airlines (SIA), announced that it will steadily resume flights to and from China buoyed by further relaxation of border restrictions imposed during the pandemic.
Indian carrier IndiGo has announced exclusive flights between Bengaluru to Kolhapur, and connecting flights via Bengaluru from Coimbatore to Kolhapur, effective Jan 13, 2023.