In the heart of Singapore's vibrant, colourful Little India district, stands tall one hotel- Hilton Garden Inn. As our cab passed through the streets dotted on either side with the ...
Uzbekistan leaves you spellbound with its beautiful monuments and architecture. But you literally hold your breath till you are in Bukhara, the museum-city where every building, alley and brick breathes history.
It was an emerald green waterway that my eyes were feasting on from the 15th floor suite of this hotel.
- New hotel to boost tourism in Uzbekistan's museum-city Bukhara from next year
- Pendry Chicago: My magnificent stay in the city's Magnificent Mile
- Tomorrowland to open magical desert destination Terra Solis Dubai
- Sri Lanka: Four hotels and an Indian fanboy of the island nation
- Hilton Garden Inn: Singapore's Little India vibes and functional comfort
- Our executive chef is Indian as well: Sherene Allaman, Sun International, on why South Africa is an Indian favourite
Gurugram: Air India, a global airline in India, has initiated the deployment of its recently acquired Boeing 777 aircraft to serve all three non-stop routes from Mumbai to the United States.
Colombo/UNI: SriLankan Airlines and Emirates have entered into a reciprocal interline agreement aimed at bolstering connectivity for travelers.
Kuala Lumpur/NITN: Malaysia Airlines is offering introductory fares on their three new services between Kuala Lumpur and the Indian cities of Amritsar, Thiruvananthapuram and Ahmedabad.