Kolkata/NITN: April is slated to be an exciting month, with a spate of festivals, such as Easter and Bengali New Year, and sporting activities, such as the Indian Premier League (IPL). ...
Kolkata/IBNS: From pocket-friendly cafes to elaborate dinners under the stars or a romantic date in a decorated cabana, there is plenty of options to choose from this Valentine's D ...
Bengaluru: The city’s train-themed restaurant Platform 65 has curated a menu consisting of 75 special dishes to mark India’s 75th Independence Day.
Bengaluru/NITN: The city’s train-themed restaurant Platform 65 has curated a menu consisting of 75 special dishes to mark India’s 75th Independence Day.
It was an emerald green waterway that my eyes were feasting on from the 15th floor suite of this hotel.
Dubai: Tomorrowland, one of the most iconic music festivals in the world, is set to open Terra Solis Dubai, a brand-new unique desert destination.
- Bookings for Odisha’s annual eco retreats to begin from September 15 this year
- Tawang Marathon: A perfect excuse to visit Arunachal Pradesh in October this year
- Varanasi: The story of Dalmia Bhavan in the City of Surprises
- ITC Hotels and Marriott International collaborate to spotlight millet-based culinary delights globally
- Monsoon getaway: Take a break in the historical town of Mandu in Madhya Pradesh
- Thalaiva Rajinikanth escapes to paradise: Unwinding at luxurious Kuda Villingili Resort in the Maldives
Colombo/UNI: SriLankan Airlines and Emirates have entered into a reciprocal interline agreement aimed at bolstering connectivity for travelers.
Kuala Lumpur/NITN: Malaysia Airlines is offering introductory fares on their three new services between Kuala Lumpur and the Indian cities of Amritsar, Thiruvananthapuram and Ahmedabad.
New Delhi: United Airlines has announced an increase in service between New Delhi and New York/Newark, with a doubling of flights from once to twice daily during the winter season 2023/24.