Kolkata: As people are celebrating Christmas, the last big occasion of the year, some of the top restaurants and cafes are offering their special menus for their guests.
Kolkata: Various restaurants in Kolkata are geared up with their new menus and offers as the city celebrates Christmas and New Year.
Kolkata: Christmas and New Year calls for special treats with family and friends. Here is a list of bars and restaurants offering curated menus.
Kolkata/NITN: The popular luxury hospitality brand - ITC Hotels - has decided to go eco-friendly with their Christmas tree displayed at their Kolkata properties this year while paying ...
Kolkata, Dec 23 (NITN) The Tree is up, and the drinks are down! “The Gastropub Christmas Menu” at Monkey Bar (Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and Kolkata), on Dec 24 and 25, 2016 - promise ...
It was an emerald green waterway that my eyes were feasting on from the 15th floor suite of this hotel.
Dubai: Tomorrowland, one of the most iconic music festivals in the world, is set to open Terra Solis Dubai, a brand-new unique desert destination.
- Bookings for Odisha’s annual eco retreats to begin from September 15 this year
- Tawang Marathon: A perfect excuse to visit Arunachal Pradesh in October this year
- Varanasi: The story of Dalmia Bhavan in the City of Surprises
- ITC Hotels and Marriott International collaborate to spotlight millet-based culinary delights globally
- Monsoon getaway: Take a break in the historical town of Mandu in Madhya Pradesh
- Thalaiva Rajinikanth escapes to paradise: Unwinding at luxurious Kuda Villingili Resort in the Maldives
Colombo/UNI: SriLankan Airlines and Emirates have entered into a reciprocal interline agreement aimed at bolstering connectivity for travelers.
Kuala Lumpur/NITN: Malaysia Airlines is offering introductory fares on their three new services between Kuala Lumpur and the Indian cities of Amritsar, Thiruvananthapuram and Ahmedabad.
New Delhi: United Airlines has announced an increase in service between New Delhi and New York/Newark, with a doubling of flights from once to twice daily during the winter season 2023/24.