Supriyo Hazra takes you on a merry-go-round of some of Sri Lanka's luxury properties spanning across its iconic beaches, hills, rocks, tea plantations and plains
In the heart of Singapore's vibrant, colourful Little India district, stands tall one hotel- Hilton Garden Inn. As our cab passed through the streets dotted on either side with the colourful heritage houses (read shop houses), we knew we were in a part of Singapore where old culture blends with the vibes of modern kickass Singapore.
- Discover the splendour of the 15th century Khimsar Fort in Rajasthan
- Eating Out in Kolkata during Durga Puja
- Restaurant hopping this Durga Puja in Kolkata
- Radio Ceylon: The Lankan queen of airwaves
- Kolkata eatery ready for Durga Puja pandal hoppers
- Ganesh Chaturthi in Pune: When Bappa came to town...
Qantas, the national airline of Australia, created history on Sep 14 when QF 67 took off from Sydney’s Kingsford International Airport to touch Bengaluru, the southern Indian city famously known as ‘The Silicon Valley of The East’, completing the non-stop flight in less than twelve hours.
Bengaluru: Hong Kong’s home airline will start twice-a-week direct flights from Bengaluru to Hong Kong and beyond from Oct. 11.
New Delhi: Indian Hospitality enterprise OYO on Monday announced reduced prices on stays with tariffs which now begin at Rs 399 for the period between Aug. 8 and Aug. 21.