Not In Town | @notintownlive | 16 Oct 2019
Mumbai: India Bistro’s Rannaghor Food Festival is presently offering Bengali cuisine.
The specially curated menu which includes chef specials like ‘Mochar Chop’, ‘Bhetki Paturi’, ‘Hinger Aloor Dum with Luchi’, ‘Pabda Bodir Jhal’ and ‘Chingri Malaikari’.
The menu also includes Bengali desserts like ‘Chhanar Payesh’, ‘Mishti Doi’ and ‘Kheer Kadam’.
Variety of cocktails and mocktails like ‘Desi Lantern’, ‘Punch Puran’, ‘Deconstructed Turmeric Martini’, ‘Thailee’, coolers and iced teas are also available.
Where: India Bistro Chembur: Opp To Tiss, Sion Trombay Road, Deonar, Chembur
Thane: Ground Floor, Vihang Recreation Club Opposite Raymonds, Pokharan Road No.1, Thane
When: Till Oct 31, 2019
For Reservations: 022 4942 2121
- A trip down memory lane to Freddie Mercury's life in Switzerland's Montreux on his 74th birthday
- Santa Claus’ Finnish homeland Rovaniemi decides to go sustainable to counter climate change
- Have you been to Grand Market Pavilion yet for its special weekend brunch and dinner?
- Brighten up your weekend with a loaded home-delivered brunch from JW Marriott Kolkata
- Visit Starmark for your Rakhi shopping
- Jeremy Wade of River Monsters fame returns to Animal Planet with a brand new series
- Kolkata's stylish bistro Quantum has drawn up an extensive delivery and takeaway menu
- Kolkata’s health food café Mint reopens with a nutritious yet appetising menu
- JW Marriott Kolkata offering dine-in and delivery facilities for Father's Day
- Kolkata’s popular Mughlai restaurant Aminia opens with 30 percent seating capacity
Kochi/NITN: India's private airline IndiGo commenced two weekly flights between India and Maldives under air bubble from Friday.
Kolkata/UNI/NITN: Air India, the Asian country's national airline, is actively considering reintroduction of its Kolkata-London-Kolkata direct flight soon after getting nod from the Aviation Ministry and Airport Authority of India (AAI) and clearance of other technicalities.
New Delhi: After successfully operating a number of repatriation flights in the last two months, bringing back thousands of stranded Indians home, CapaJet on Monday announced that it would be operating new flights beginning Aug 19 targeting key routes in South East Asia & Pacific. These flights will be operating from Jakarta, New Delhi, Port Moresby, Nadi and will touch down in Delhi, Singapore & Jakarta.