What delighted me about Holiday Inn Amsterdam (RAI) was when I got off the metro at RAI station reaching there by a train from Schiphol Airport. I walked a few paces and there it was: Holiday Inn Amsterdam.
WHEN I checked in this April in Chicago's newest property for growing tourists, The Hoxton, it was about midnight. But unlike any five star hotel with an orderly lobby of relaxed or stressed out travellers walking in or out toting their suitcases, I encountered the ambiance of a city's popular night joint- it was teeming with young to middle aged good looking souls in a party mood.
- A trip down memory lane to Freddie Mercury's life in Switzerland's Montreux on his 74th birthday
- Santa Claus’ Finnish homeland Rovaniemi decides to go sustainable to counter climate change
- Have you been to Grand Market Pavilion yet for its special weekend brunch and dinner?
- Brighten up your weekend with a loaded home-delivered brunch from JW Marriott Kolkata
- Visit Starmark for your Rakhi shopping
- Jeremy Wade of River Monsters fame returns to Animal Planet with a brand new series
Kochi/NITN: India's private airline IndiGo commenced two weekly flights between India and Maldives under air bubble from Friday.
Kolkata/UNI/NITN: Air India, the Asian country's national airline, is actively considering reintroduction of its Kolkata-London-Kolkata direct flight soon after getting nod from the Aviation Ministry and Airport Authority of India (AAI) and clearance of other technicalities.
New Delhi: After successfully operating a number of repatriation flights in the last two months, bringing back thousands of stranded Indians home, CapaJet on Monday announced that it would be operating new flights beginning Aug 19 targeting key routes in South East Asia & Pacific. These flights will be operating from Jakarta, New Delhi, Port Moresby, Nadi and will touch down in Delhi, Singapore & Jakarta.