NITN | @notintownlive | 27 Feb 2020
Kolkata/NITN: ‘Hammer’, formerly known as Over The Top (OTT) at The Myx Bar & Kitchen, Kolkata has been revamped and refurbished as ‘Hammer' to treat the people of Kolkata.
Spread over an area of 2000 square feet, this 75-seater rooftop lounge is a great place for soaking up the atmosphere and enjoying the panoramic views of the city.
A spacious lounge with a retractable glass roof opens out onto a huge terrace where you can eat, drink or later, throw some shapes on the dance floor when the bar turns into one of the city's trendiest lounges.
Revolutionizing the very essence of nightlife in Kolkata, ‘Hammer’ is a huge shift from the usual terrace lounges in town due to the subtle play of lights and organic setting of a roof top garden.
Usage of rustic wooden furniture, the modern rooftop glass bar makes one feel the lavish vibes.
‘Hammer’, also takes one on a roll with exotic cocktails and an array of new dishes, curated especially to take one on a gastronomical journey.
The food menu has been crafted by our star chef, Shaun Kenworthy with global cuisine presented to you along with a fusion of flavours. Hammer is ready to embark on its flavour some journey in ‘The City Of Joy’.
While our mixologist has blended new flavours in the form exhilarating signature cocktails for you to raise your spirits to the highest bar at Hammer. DJ Sammy S-Clef n team will pump up the volume and drop the bass at this all day dining with live music and entertainment.
Name of Restaurant: HAMMER
Meal for two: Rs. 1500/- + taxes with alcohol
Cuisine: Casual International
Timings: 12 to 12 from Monday to Thursday; 12 to 1am from Friday to Sunday
Address: 20G Park Street Area, 6th Floor. Kolkata- 700016
Food Speciality: Special Hammer Stuffed Paneer Tikka, Jugalbandi Kabab, Ying Yang Grilled Fish With Rice Cake, Kung Pao Ramen Bowl, Mandi
Beverage Speciality: Always Over The Top, Calcutta Derby, Secret Garden, Shanghai Martini, G & T
- With bars allowed to open, Kolkata’s new gastropub Zobet ready to welcome patrons
- A trip down memory lane to Freddie Mercury's life in Switzerland's Montreux on his 74th birthday
- Santa Claus’ Finnish homeland Rovaniemi decides to go sustainable to counter climate change
- Have you been to Grand Market Pavilion yet for its special weekend brunch and dinner?
- Brighten up your weekend with a loaded home-delivered brunch from JW Marriott Kolkata
- Visit Starmark for your Rakhi shopping
- Jeremy Wade of River Monsters fame returns to Animal Planet with a brand new series
- Kolkata's stylish bistro Quantum has drawn up an extensive delivery and takeaway menu
- Kolkata’s health food café Mint reopens with a nutritious yet appetising menu
- JW Marriott Kolkata offering dine-in and delivery facilities for Father's Day
Gurugram/NITN: India's private airline SpiceJet on Monday announced the launch of daily flight services connecting Darbhanga with key metros of Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru.
Kochi/NITN: India's private airline IndiGo commenced two weekly flights between India and Maldives under air bubble from Friday.
Kolkata/UNI/NITN: Air India, the Asian country's national airline, is actively considering reintroduction of its Kolkata-London-Kolkata direct flight soon after getting nod from the Aviation Ministry and Airport Authority of India (AAI) and clearance of other technicalities.