NITN | @notintownlive | 11 Aug 2022, 05:14 am
Bengaluru/NITN: The city’s train-themed restaurant Platform 65 has curated a menu consisting of 75 special dishes to mark India’s 75th Independence Day.
Spread over 6000 square feet, the restaurant has tables with mini railway tracks, with each table named after a station , such as Ahmedabad, Trivandrum, Kanpur, etc.
The food at Platform 65 is carried by miniature trains straight from the restaurant’s kitchen to the table.
The multi-cuisine restaurant serves North Indian, Andhra and Telangana cuisines, and Chinese.
This special Independence Day menu will be available for a month starting from August 11.
The restaurant is offering a 15 per cent discount on all items on the main menu to military personnel and their families to mark the occasion.
Sadgun Patha, managing director and co-founder of Platform 65, said the dishes will be made in the likeness of the Indian Tricolour.
- Hanuwantiya Jal Mahotsav of Madhya Pradesh to begin on November 28
- Kerala: Soothing Invasion
- Craft Coffee Experience Centre opens in Kolkata's Salt Lake area, introduces vegan handcrafted chocolates
- Four Instagram-worthy holiday options in the USA
- Go solo, woman, see the world
- A taste of Delhi street cuisine for Kolkatans as Kasan- Flavours of India hosts food festival
- Check out this new brewpub when you are in Goa's Vagator beach next
- Halloween spread from Kolkata restaurants
- What restaurants in Kolkata are offering this Halloween
- Loafer’s Café - where fresh bakes complements coffee and tea
Qantas, the national airline of Australia, created history on Sep 14 when QF 67 took off from Sydney’s Kingsford International Airport to touch Bengaluru, the southern Indian city famously known as ‘The Silicon Valley of The East’, completing the non-stop flight in less than twelve hours.
Bengaluru: Hong Kong’s home airline will start twice-a-week direct flights from Bengaluru to Hong Kong and beyond from Oct. 11.
New Delhi: Indian Hospitality enterprise OYO on Monday announced reduced prices on stays with tariffs which now begin at Rs 399 for the period between Aug. 8 and Aug. 21.