NITN | @notintownlive | 21 Feb 2019
Mumbai, Feb 21: : In continuation with the successful launch of itsin-flight gift delivery initiative, on the occasion of Valentine'sDay, Jet Airways, India’s premier, full-service internationalairline, will offer guests up to 50% discount* on tickets booked from21st–25th February, 2019.
The five day sale, entitled ‘Love-A-Fare’, will allow guests to take advantage of attractive fares while they experience the airline's hall mark Indian hospitality and best in class in-flight services.
The sale will be valid on Première and Economy fares, with domestictravel in Economy commencing from 8th March 2019 onwards.
Travel validity for Première guests commences from 1st March, 2019,whereas travel for guests booked on any international sector, would beeffective immediately.
Valid for travel on direct flights operated by Jet Airways on itsdomestic and international networks, the special fares offer will be available to guests on first-come-first serve basis.
As part of the sale, guests can enjoy travelling to 102 uniquedestinations – including 61 codeshare ones - in Europe over JetAirways’ gateways at Amsterdam and Paris under the airline’s Enhanced Commercial Agreement with Air France and KLM Royal Dutch Airlines.
The Fare sale is also applicable on codeshare flights with the JetAirways’ partner carrier over London Heathrow. Guests can travel andexperience the best of Europe that includes destinations such asBarcelona, Budapest, Copenhagen, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Lyon, Milan, Nice, Oslo, Rome, Vienna, Prague and Zurich and many more.
- India keeps all international passenger flights suspended till Jul 15
- Etihad Airways partners with Medicus AI to launch Covid-19 risk assessment tool
- IndiGo repatriated 751 Indian Nationals from Qatar
- IndiGo repatriated 643 Indian citizens from Qatar and Maldives
- Etihad Airways to offer special transfer flights connecting key cities
- Turkish airline companies partially resume domestic operations
- Grab the chance to avail discounts from Marriott International hotels in South Asia, booking open till June 30
- IndiGo supports IMD with crucial data for weather forecasting amid COVID-19
- Air Canada to lay off more than half of its workers due to COVID-19 pandemic
- THAI Smile Airways flies 129 people, including monks, to Thailand from Gaya
New Delhi/NITN: The Indian government on Friday extended the suspension of all international passenger flights till Jul 15 in a bid to curb the spread of the pandemic Covid-19.
Abu Dhabi/NITN: Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, is partnering with Austrian-based healthcare technology company Medicus AI to launch a Covid-19 risk-assessment tool that will empower guests to make informed decisions about travelling.
New Delhi/NITN: Airline IndiGo has operated four special international charter flights from Qatar to repatriate 751 Indian citizens.