NITN | @notintownlive | 21 Feb 2019
Mumbai, Feb 21: : In continuation with the successful launch of itsin-flight gift delivery initiative, on the occasion of Valentine'sDay, Jet Airways, India’s premier, full-service internationalairline, will offer guests up to 50% discount* on tickets booked from21st–25th February, 2019.
The five day sale, entitled ‘Love-A-Fare’, will allow guests to take advantage of attractive fares while they experience the airline's hall mark Indian hospitality and best in class in-flight services.
The sale will be valid on Première and Economy fares, with domestictravel in Economy commencing from 8th March 2019 onwards.
Travel validity for Première guests commences from 1st March, 2019,whereas travel for guests booked on any international sector, would beeffective immediately.
Valid for travel on direct flights operated by Jet Airways on itsdomestic and international networks, the special fares offer will be available to guests on first-come-first serve basis.
As part of the sale, guests can enjoy travelling to 102 uniquedestinations – including 61 codeshare ones - in Europe over JetAirways’ gateways at Amsterdam and Paris under the airline’s Enhanced Commercial Agreement with Air France and KLM Royal Dutch Airlines.
The Fare sale is also applicable on codeshare flights with the JetAirways’ partner carrier over London Heathrow. Guests can travel andexperience the best of Europe that includes destinations such asBarcelona, Budapest, Copenhagen, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Lyon, Milan, Nice, Oslo, Rome, Vienna, Prague and Zurich and many more.
- GoAir repatriates 37,990 stranded Indians, clocks more than 200 international charter flights
- IndiGo announces it will slash 10 percent of workforce
- GoAir clocks more than 100 international charter flights, repatriates 18,195 stranded Indians
- Etihad Airways to resume special passenger services to six destinations in India
- Etihad Airways announces new codeshare agreement with Air Arabia Abu Dhabi
- Etihad Airways to resume wider network of flights as UAE travel restrictions ease
- India keeps all international passenger flights suspended till Jul 15
- Etihad Airways partners with Medicus AI to launch Covid-19 risk assessment tool
- IndiGo repatriated 751 Indian Nationals from Qatar
- IndiGo repatriated 643 Indian citizens from Qatar and Maldives
New Delhi: Private carrier GoAir has repatriated 37,990 stranded Indians and clocked more than 200 international charter flights till date.
New Delhi/NITN: Private airlines major IndiGo on Monday announced it will lay off 10 per cent of its workforce.
New Delhi/NITN: Indian airline GoAir has clocked more than 100 international charter flights and repatriated 18,195 stranded Indians.