NITN | @notintownlive | 21 Feb 2019, 04:25 pm
Mumbai, Feb 21: : In continuation with the successful launch of itsin-flight gift delivery initiative, on the occasion of Valentine'sDay, Jet Airways, India’s premier, full-service internationalairline, will offer guests up to 50% discount* on tickets booked from21st–25th February, 2019.
The five day sale, entitled ‘Love-A-Fare’, will allow guests to take advantage of attractive fares while they experience the airline's hall mark Indian hospitality and best in class in-flight services.
The sale will be valid on Première and Economy fares, with domestictravel in Economy commencing from 8th March 2019 onwards.
Travel validity for Première guests commences from 1st March, 2019,whereas travel for guests booked on any international sector, would beeffective immediately.
Valid for travel on direct flights operated by Jet Airways on itsdomestic and international networks, the special fares offer will be available to guests on first-come-first serve basis.
As part of the sale, guests can enjoy travelling to 102 uniquedestinations – including 61 codeshare ones - in Europe over JetAirways’ gateways at Amsterdam and Paris under the airline’s Enhanced Commercial Agreement with Air France and KLM Royal Dutch Airlines.
The Fare sale is also applicable on codeshare flights with the JetAirways’ partner carrier over London Heathrow. Guests can travel andexperience the best of Europe that includes destinations such asBarcelona, Budapest, Copenhagen, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Lyon, Milan, Nice, Oslo, Rome, Vienna, Prague and Zurich and many more.
- Discounted Monsoon Vacation Offers from MPSTDC for Jungle units and others
- Etihad Airways introduces Verified to Fly travel document initiative
- AirAsia India offers free rescheduling of bookings until May 15
- Russia's Aeroflot resumes regular Delhi-Moscow flights
- India to soon connect Cambodia by direct flight
- Global student offer launched by Etihad Airways
- SpiceJet to connect Darbhanga with Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru with daily flights
- IndiGo commences flights between Male and Kochi under Air Bubble
- Air India actively considering reintroduction of Kolkata-London-Kolkata direct flights
- CapaJet announces Southeast Asia & Pacific repatriation flights for Indians from Aug 19
Kolkata/NITN: Madhya Pradesh State Tourism Development Corporation (MPSTDC) has announced that it is opening its properties for the upcoming monsoon season.
Abu Dhabi: From 12 May 2021, travellers flying from Abu Dhabi with Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, will be able to validate their Covid-19 travel documents before arriving at the airport. Guests can arrive at the airport with confidence and with peace of mind, knowing they have met all essential requirements before their flight.
Mumbai/NITN: Passengers on AirAsia India can now make free unlimited changes for all bookings and changes made till May 15, 2021, according to the airlines.