Not In Town | @notintownlive | 27 Aug 2019, 04:45 pm
Gurugram: Flying experience is all set to get even better with the country’s favourite carrier, SpiceJet offering a plethora of innovative products and services.
The airline is the first budget carrier to offer some of the most alluring offerings such as SpiceMax seats with extra legroom, Priority Services and curated Hot Meals ensuring its customers an accentuated flying experience at unmatched prices.
Offering luxury and comfort at an unmatched price, the airline recently rolled out its all-new business class offering – SpiceBiz. Unbeatable value, greater comfort and attractive pricing play crucial role as key differentiators, making them the best-in-class offering by any LCC in India.
The dedicated business class cabin comes with super comfortable 43-inch seat pitch and 7-inch recline, complimentary lounge access, higher baggage allowance, gourmet meals and beverages, priority services and much more. SpiceJet is offering 8, 12 and 28 business-class seats on its B737-700/800/900 aircraft respectively.
For customers who seek premium privileges at a modest fee, SpiceJet’s unique offering - SpiceMax comes with significant enhancement in legroom with added comfort and priority services, complimentary meal and beverages. On international routes, SpiceMax comes with more comfort, convenience and services which include welcome drink* (alcoholic and non-alcoholic), towel, cushion and blanket. These privileges are competitively priced at just INR 799/- for domestic sectors and 1199/- for international sectors. (*Alcoholic beverage will only be available on select international sectors).
Taking ease and comfort of the flier to the next level, SpiceJet launched Facebook messenger’s ‘Chat Bot’ service that enables the fliers to Book a Flight Ticket, Know Flight Status, Manage Bookings, Web Check-in, Get Boarding Pass, Upgrade to SpiceMax and Browse FAQs.
Debojo Maharshi, Chief Marketing Officer, SpiceJet, said, “At SpiceJet, innovation and customer centricity is at the heart of all our actions. Offerings like SpiceMax & SpiceBiz-Business class at a reasonably low price and Facebook Messenger’s ‘Chat Bot’ feature are few such offerings which have been carefully curated basis the evolving needs of the modern discerning flier. It is our constant endeavour to push the limits at every level of our services and offer the best-in-class experience that embodies our motto of ‘Red, Hot, Spicy’ every time they fly with us.”
- Qantas connects Australia with Southern India directly with inaugural flight to Bengaluru from Sydney
- Cathay Pacific to commence direct flights from Bengaluru to Hong Kong
- Independence Day: OYO announces stays at slashed prices
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala's Akasa Air to start domestic flights from Aug 7
- SpiceJet announces daily non-stop flights between Jabalpur and Kolkata
- Flydubai suspends flights to Colombo amid economical and political upheaval
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala backed Akasa Air introduces employee-centric cabin crew look
- SriLankan Airlines denies media reports on reducing Tiruchirappalli flights
- Indian hotel rooms aggregator OYO announces a free stay after 5 night stays
- Singapore Airlines offers discounts to woo Indian families to holiday in Singapore this summer
Qantas, the national airline of Australia, created history on Sep 14 when QF 67 took off from Sydney’s Kingsford International Airport to touch Bengaluru, the southern Indian city famously known as ‘The Silicon Valley of The East’, completing the non-stop flight in less than twelve hours.
Bengaluru: Hong Kong’s home airline will start twice-a-week direct flights from Bengaluru to Hong Kong and beyond from Oct. 11.
New Delhi: Indian Hospitality enterprise OYO on Monday announced reduced prices on stays with tariffs which now begin at Rs 399 for the period between Aug. 8 and Aug. 21.