Not In Town | @notintownlive | 06 Sep 2019, 05:46 pm
Image Credit: twitter.com/cathaypacific
Kowloon: The in-town check-in service at Kowloon station in Hong Kong will remain suspended from 9 am on Saturday, airline Cathay Pacific informed in a statement.
The Airport Express trains will not stop at Kowloon, Tsing Yi or AsiaWorld-Expo Stations. It will only stop at or depart from Hong Kong Station.
In the statement, the airline said, "We have been informed by the Airport Authority in Hong Kong that starting from 9am on 7 September until close of service, the Airport Express will not stop at Kowloon, Tsing Yi or AsiaWorld-Expo Stations.
All Airport Express trains will only stop at / depart from Hong Kong Station. As such, in-town check-in service at Kowloon Station will also be suspended starting from 9am on 7 September."
The airline has also asked all passengers to have confirmed tickets and documents ready for inspection upon arrival at airport.
(Image Credit: twitter.com/cathaypacific)
- Qantas connects Australia with Southern India directly with inaugural flight to Bengaluru from Sydney
- Cathay Pacific to commence direct flights from Bengaluru to Hong Kong
- Independence Day: OYO announces stays at slashed prices
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala's Akasa Air to start domestic flights from Aug 7
- SpiceJet announces daily non-stop flights between Jabalpur and Kolkata
- Flydubai suspends flights to Colombo amid economical and political upheaval
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala backed Akasa Air introduces employee-centric cabin crew look
- SriLankan Airlines denies media reports on reducing Tiruchirappalli flights
- Indian hotel rooms aggregator OYO announces a free stay after 5 night stays
- Singapore Airlines offers discounts to woo Indian families to holiday in Singapore this summer
Qantas, the national airline of Australia, created history on Sep 14 when QF 67 took off from Sydney’s Kingsford International Airport to touch Bengaluru, the southern Indian city famously known as ‘The Silicon Valley of The East’, completing the non-stop flight in less than twelve hours.
Bengaluru: Hong Kong’s home airline will start twice-a-week direct flights from Bengaluru to Hong Kong and beyond from Oct. 11.
New Delhi: Indian Hospitality enterprise OYO on Monday announced reduced prices on stays with tariffs which now begin at Rs 399 for the period between Aug. 8 and Aug. 21.