Bengaluru: Hong Kong’s home airline will start twice-a-week direct flights from Bengaluru to Hong Kong and beyond fro ...
Hong Kong/NITN: The Cathay Pacific Group said it is giving customers four-times more the entertainment on flight.
Kowloon: The in-town check-in service at Kowloon station in Hong Kong will remain suspended from 9 am on ...
Hong Kong: Amid row over some Cathay Pacific employees' involvement in the Hong Kong protest, airline ...
Hong Kong: Amid growing pressure over the Hong Kong protests, international airline Cathay Pacific said i ...
It was an emerald green waterway that my eyes were feasting on from the 15th floor suite of this hotel.
Dubai: Tomorrowland, one of the most iconic music festivals in the world, is set to open Terra Solis Dubai, a brand-new unique desert destination.
- Cathay Pacific to commence direct flights from Bengaluru to Hong Kong
- Cathay Pacific set to provide more inflight entertainment
- In-town check-in service at Hong Kong's Kowloon station will remain suspended from tomorrow
- Amid Hong Kong protest row, Cathay Pacific CEO Rupert Hogg resigns
- Cathay Pacific aims to work with Hong Kong International Airport for normal flight operations
Garuda Indonesia (GA) and Singapore Airlines (SIA) have announced their plans to establish a joint venture arrangement, aimed at strengthening their cooperation, expanding passenger capacity between Singapore and Indonesia, and offering customers more travel options between the two countries.
Abu Dhabi/UAE: Etihad Airways announced its plans to launch five weekly flights to Osaka, Japan, starting from October 1, 2023. This move will establish a vital link between one of the world's most culturally vibrant cities and Etihad's extensive global network.
Kolkata: Akasa Air, a new airline operating in India, on Thursday commenced its operations from Kolkata.