Bengaluru: Hong Kong’s home airline will start twice-a-week direct flights from Bengaluru to Hong Kong and beyond fro ...
Hong Kong/NITN: The Cathay Pacific Group said it is giving customers four-times more the entertainment on flight.
Kowloon: The in-town check-in service at Kowloon station in Hong Kong will remain suspended from 9 am on ...
Hong Kong: Amid row over some Cathay Pacific employees' involvement in the Hong Kong protest, airline ...
Hong Kong: Amid growing pressure over the Hong Kong protests, international airline Cathay Pacific said i ...
Dubai: Tomorrowland, one of the most iconic music festivals in the world, is set to open Terra Solis Dubai, a brand-new unique desert destination.
Supriyo Hazra takes you on a merry-go-round of some of Sri Lanka's luxury properties spanning across its iconic beaches, hills, rocks, tea plantations and plains
- Cathay Pacific to commence direct flights from Bengaluru to Hong Kong
- Cathay Pacific set to provide more inflight entertainment
- In-town check-in service at Hong Kong's Kowloon station will remain suspended from tomorrow
- Amid Hong Kong protest row, Cathay Pacific CEO Rupert Hogg resigns
- Cathay Pacific aims to work with Hong Kong International Airport for normal flight operations
Indian carrier IndiGo has announced exclusive flights between Bengaluru to Kolhapur, and connecting flights via Bengaluru from Coimbatore to Kolhapur, effective Jan 13, 2023.
Qantas, the national airline of Australia, created history on Sep 14 when QF 67 took off from Sydney’s Kingsford International Airport to touch Bengaluru, the southern Indian city famously known as ‘The Silicon Valley of The East’, completing the non-stop flight in less than twelve hours.
Bengaluru: Hong Kong’s home airline will start twice-a-week direct flights from Bengaluru to Hong Kong and beyond from Oct. 11.