Not In Town | @notintownlive | 17 Sep 2019, 07:25 pm
New Delhi: EaseMyTrip (EMT), one of the leading Online Travel Aggregators in India, is all geared up to welcome festive season with a set of travel deals.
This sale has started from 00:00 AM on Sept 17 and will continue till 11:59 PM of Sept 19, 2019.
Under this campaign, customers get a chance to avail up to Rs. 1500 off on domestic flight bookings (Minimum booking amount is Rs. 3500), up to Rs. 10,000 off on international flight bookings (Minimum booking amount is Rs. 10,000), 30% off on hotel bookings (maximum discount is Rs. 10,000) and 15% off on bus bookings (maximum discount is Rs.250). To deliver the same, EaseMyTrip has tied-up with RBL Bank and Bank of Baroda along with RuPay as its payment partner.
Customers can make their bookings using promo code: EMTFEST to avail the offers under this sale. Alitalia, Etihad, Air Mauritius and Malaysia Airlines are the airline partners of this campaign offering special discounts to the customers of EaseMyTrip during the period.
The company will engage its customers through a ‘Spin the Wheel’ activity starting from 15th September.
Users will have to sign up with EaseMyTrip to avail the benefit of this offer. After signing up, they will receive an email with a spin wheel that would carry special offers/deals for the customers.
The sale will start from Sept 17, 2019 and end on Sept 19, 2019 will be accessible through EaseMyTrip's website, Mobile site, Android & iOS App and can be enjoyed as instant discount and cash back by applying the coupon code.
- Over 300 flights cancelled after Tokyo airport collision killing 5; the plane was cleared to land
- New discount membership club from Kuwait’s Jazeera Airways, avail special introductory rates
- Air India deploys newly inducted Boeing 777s in Mumbai-USA routes
- SriLankan Airlines, Emirates forge interline agreement to enhance passenger connectivity
- Malaysia Airlines introduces new services between Kuala Lumpur and three Indian cities
- United Airlines increases non stop flights between New Delhi and New York
- Qatar Airways expands network with inaugural direct flights to Lyon, France
- Air India launches Upgrade+ to simplify purchased cabin upgrades
- American Airlines expands routes and international destination at Miami Airport
- Etihad Airways enhances connectivity with daily flights between Abu Dhabi and Kochi
Tokyo: Airlines were forced to cancel over 300 flights following the collision between a Japan Coast Guard aircraft and a Japan Airlines passenger plane at Tokyo's Haneda Airport on Tuesday evening even as reports said the plane was cleared to land ahead of the tragedy.
New Delhi/NITN: Regular flyers on Jazeera Airways, Kuwait’s low-cost carrier, can now avail a host of discounts and benefits by enrolling for the new membership club introduced by the airline, recently.
Gurugram: Air India, a global airline in India, has initiated the deployment of its recently acquired Boeing 777 aircraft to serve all three non-stop routes from Mumbai to the United States.