Not In Town | @notintownlive | 17 Sep 2019, 07:25 pm
New Delhi: EaseMyTrip (EMT), one of the leading Online Travel Aggregators in India, is all geared up to welcome festive season with a set of travel deals.
This sale has started from 00:00 AM on Sept 17 and will continue till 11:59 PM of Sept 19, 2019.
Under this campaign, customers get a chance to avail up to Rs. 1500 off on domestic flight bookings (Minimum booking amount is Rs. 3500), up to Rs. 10,000 off on international flight bookings (Minimum booking amount is Rs. 10,000), 30% off on hotel bookings (maximum discount is Rs. 10,000) and 15% off on bus bookings (maximum discount is Rs.250). To deliver the same, EaseMyTrip has tied-up with RBL Bank and Bank of Baroda along with RuPay as its payment partner.
Customers can make their bookings using promo code: EMTFEST to avail the offers under this sale. Alitalia, Etihad, Air Mauritius and Malaysia Airlines are the airline partners of this campaign offering special discounts to the customers of EaseMyTrip during the period.
The company will engage its customers through a ‘Spin the Wheel’ activity starting from 15th September.
Users will have to sign up with EaseMyTrip to avail the benefit of this offer. After signing up, they will receive an email with a spin wheel that would carry special offers/deals for the customers.
The sale will start from Sept 17, 2019 and end on Sept 19, 2019 will be accessible through EaseMyTrip's website, Mobile site, Android & iOS App and can be enjoyed as instant discount and cash back by applying the coupon code.
- SriLankan Airlines, Emirates forge interline agreement to enhance passenger connectivity
- Malaysia Airlines introduces new services between Kuala Lumpur and three Indian cities
- United Airlines increases non stop flights between New Delhi and New York
- Qatar Airways expands network with inaugural direct flights to Lyon, France
- Air India launches Upgrade+ to simplify purchased cabin upgrades
- American Airlines expands routes and international destination at Miami Airport
- Etihad Airways enhances connectivity with daily flights between Abu Dhabi and Kochi
- Vistara launches non-stop Mumbai-London flights, offering unmatched travel experience and connectivity
- IndiGo scales up international operations, lines up 174 weekly flights
- Air New Zealand implements passenger weight survey on international flights from Auckland
Colombo/UNI: SriLankan Airlines and Emirates have entered into a reciprocal interline agreement aimed at bolstering connectivity for travelers.
Kuala Lumpur/NITN: Malaysia Airlines is offering introductory fares on their three new services between Kuala Lumpur and the Indian cities of Amritsar, Thiruvananthapuram and Ahmedabad.
New Delhi: United Airlines has announced an increase in service between New Delhi and New York/Newark, with a doubling of flights from once to twice daily during the winter season 2023/24.