Not In Town | @notintownlive | 12 Oct 2019
New Delhi: EaseMyTrip is offering discount on travel fares on festival Diwali.
Customers will get a discount of Rs. 1150 on their first transaction paying through PayPal.
Rs. 400 will be instant discount provided by EaseMyTrip along with Rs. 750 cashback from PayPal.
Customers will have to use promo code EMTPAY to avail the discount.
The discount can be availed in bookings made till Oct 31.
- Etihad Airways to resume wider network of flights as UAE travel restrictions ease
- India keeps all international passenger flights suspended till Jul 15
- Etihad Airways partners with Medicus AI to launch Covid-19 risk assessment tool
- IndiGo repatriated 751 Indian Nationals from Qatar
- IndiGo repatriated 643 Indian citizens from Qatar and Maldives
- Etihad Airways to offer special transfer flights connecting key cities
- Turkish airline companies partially resume domestic operations
- Grab the chance to avail discounts from Marriott International hotels in South Asia, booking open till June 30
- IndiGo supports IMD with crucial data for weather forecasting amid COVID-19
- Air Canada to lay off more than half of its workers due to COVID-19 pandemic
Abu Dhabi: Etihad Airways is gradually resuming services to more destinations across its global network. This follows the easing of travel restrictions by UAE regulatory authorities on outbound and inbound travel for citizens and residents. All travel remains subject to the entry and health regulations set by the UAE authorities, and those at the end destination.
New Delhi/NITN: The Indian government on Friday extended the suspension of all international passenger flights till Jul 15 in a bid to curb the spread of the pandemic Covid-19.
Abu Dhabi/NITN: Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, is partnering with Austrian-based healthcare technology company Medicus AI to launch a Covid-19 risk-assessment tool that will empower guests to make informed decisions about travelling.